Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 6, 2017

This has been a great app for us to ensure peace of mind on data!

Handful 2
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 6, 2017

So far so good! We haven't needed to pull a complete back up since using Review Rewind, but it's great to know our data is safe if that ever happens. Easy to install, easy to maintain.

Youthdigital
March 5, 2017

The weekly backup and rewind assistance is great as it is one less thing that I must take care of or worry about on a weekly basis.

Genuinegift
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 3, 2017

Works as described and easy to use.

Freedmans Harness
March 3, 2017

Great app, Have not needed it yet! We have it installed, wish we did this before we updated our theme and lost a ton of settings! peace of mind.

Mckim Photography
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 26, 2017

Great way to achieve peace of mind. I am about to upload a new theme, and also had a VA working on adding additional products into my site. Rewind gave me peace of mind during this process that I could always retrieve my store during new themes, product uploads, etc.

Scopesonline
February 22, 2017

Our online store is huge with thousands of products and variants with new products being added everyday. I'd hate to lose all this data if somehow lost or deleted. Great piece of mind knowing that all site data is now backed up and kept safe if ever needed.

Living Essentials
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
February 20, 2017

So far, so good. It gives me peace of mind to know my store info and all my hard work to get it ready is saved and protected. Thank you, I definitely recommend Rewind to any ecommerce store.

Rowlhen
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 19, 2017

Product seems to work very well - i have not tried a RESTORE yet which really is the proof that it works - maybe a FAQ on how to test the rewind functions are working would be a useful addition ?

Condition Monitoring Sensors And Services
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 18, 2017

This app gives me "peace of mind" knowing that my website, wrbstore, and products are protected from accidental deletion!

Barbies Garden Supply