Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automatic Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Icommercenew

Excellent app! Very good support. I particularly like how individual products can be restored if needed. Also, everything is broken down into modules (such as themes, etc) which make restores very fast. Overall, this is THE go-to app for our backup solution. It is absolutely first class!

Shop The Green Life

My mind's at ease knowing that everything is safe due to this app. Every night I get an email notification letting me know exactly what was backed up. It's a great price and I definitely recommend using this app!

Smokespros

I am extremely happy with this app. Not being a coder, it took me a two months to create my website and one of the app that I tried, from different vendor. messed up my website. I had this and I was able to restore it. The app owner is very helpful and he is working on some issues that I pointed out. Kudos to the app developer who is always willing to listen and help.

Black Velvet Sydney

Thousands of hours put into my store, I cant afford to lose it. www.bvsydney.com

Chi Omega Dev1

Great app! It's nice to know everything is being automatically backed up.

Sharynscott

On a recommendation from Shopify I installed this app after having lost some work, today am I ever happy I did.

I just lost 6 months of development work in a new theme I was installing, or so I thought.

I reached out to Rewind Support and within an hour I had someone working on my issue and resolving my problem. I'm now back up and running.

This is client support the way it was supposed to be, my tech made me feel like it was his problem too. I highly recommend you install this app, and I hope you never need it, but if you do, rest assured there's someone at the end of the line, competent and ready willing and able. Thanks guys

Raindrop Com

Making the switch over from WPEngine Wordpress hosting left a lot to be wanted in regards to backups, that is, until I found the Rewind app. I have to say, I'm quite impressed. I can back up my entire store in one click, and then rewind different parts of the store to earlier versions without having to rewind the entire store itself. So if I destroy all my products somehow, I can rewind just those... and nothing else if I don't want to... And that, made it MUCH better than any other backup I have ever used. So bravo for the brilliant app, and thank you for bringing me peace of mind knowing that every part of my shop is backed up, and safe.

Yokodana Kimono

Hey Mike! Rewind saved my ass today! While working on a major home page update I accidentally deleted some obscure Facebook code that I had no idea where I originally got it. Would have taken me hours to fix the problem. BUT rewind enabled me to get a home page copy of a week before, and fixed my error in five minutes -- versus 5 hours. Was I ever glad I am paying for the rewind! tnx, Dana, webmaster (aka webslave) :D

Swiftoutdoors

Must have app - great interface and simple to use, top service too. Rewind has saved our bacon in our fly fishing store more than once!

Palmers Pursuit Shop

Peace of mind is worth every penny when your playing around with exports.