Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Vintagepillowsstore

They charged me without asking me.I dont recommended!!!! this is not honest.I'm very angry!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2019

Hi there,

As we bill through Shopify, we must receive your approval prior to being able to charge you. We can see that you selected and approved the charge for your plan on June 11th, 2019 at 2:49AM EST. Regardless, if you feel you may have selected the wrong plan or weren't happy with the product, we will gladly refund you. Please contact our help team at help@rewind.io to arrange for your refund.

Watchus

We use Quantity Breaks from Bold Commerce. Been using it for years. Products C500 to C599 and other products were added to Quantity Breaks because the Price Breaks had "Disappeared". Rewind destroyed all our additions to Quantity Breaks. If point of fact we have over 1100 products in Quantity Breaks. REWIND REMOVED Over Two Thirds of our products from
the price grid we set up 3 to 4 years ago. Use Rewind at your own risk.

March 26, 2019

Rewind cannot make any changes to third party applications - we have no ability to modify the data in any application other than the ones we backup - Shopify, Mailchimp and QuickBooks Online. Please contact our support team so we can provide assistance and determine what happened. We reached out to you by email and phone immediately after seeing this review.

Something to Cherish®

I don't have very many products and signed up for the free plan. I don't know how it's possible that they are now charging me $ 8-month fee as saying I have 5000+ records when I don't even have a hundred products. Slimy, sneaky people. Distrust very much! Oh, and they have a no refund policy!

July 29, 2019

Thanks for choosing Rewind to backup your store. We have a very flexible refund policy that will refund any charges to customers who aren't happy with our service.

In your case, you were being billed for the total number of items in your backup, not just the number of products. This would have been explained when you subscribed to Rewind.

We'd be happy to refund you the $8 fee - simply contact us at help@rewind.io or 1-855-5-REWIND and we'll refund you the full amount.

Organicrelevance

I'd give this a zero. WHat do you have fake reviews written by friends and family? I am pretty unpleased with this application. I deleted collections of blogs and put them all under one category versus several. I asked for help to "rewind and backup" a previous date to get these blogs back in place. This is the "professional" email I received back.

Sent to Karina S and help@rewind.io

How would you like to fix this? What would you like to happen?

Mike

Mike Mike from Rewind

No hello and thank you for contacting us. I've read the previous issues from the email forwarded by Shopify ...etc. Just this response. Not what I call customer service.
I then responded with my issue and didn't hear back from them. So I sent another email asking Is anyone home? The next day I woke up and checked for emails and still no response.

Not an app I would recommend. Customer service is very poor.

July 29, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review for Rewind. Although this was more than 2 years ago, we wanted to let future customers know that we did reply right away and offered to help resolve the issue.

Customers can now rewind items back on their own, without assistance from Rewind.