Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

wholesalewaterheater

Very useful app. Simply to use. Does a good job for a weekly backup.

FaeLight Market

I am using Rewind to help me with the Backups of my store. Rather than downloading files from Shopify. I wish they had an option on how often you wanted it to run.

Mageline World

Like this Rewind Backups which gives me a hassle-free auto daily back-up of my on-line store without fail. Back up my store is always my top priority !

Ashay by the Bay

Yes their office was closed for the holiday and reopened today. They sent an email this morning and I responded back. I hope they will help me secure and organize my files and remove all older versions of my website from my online store files. Other then that the Backups are consistent.

Maria Silver Butterfly

I had this app only for few days as I am migrating my website off
shopify so I cannot give a complete 5 stars.

Azza Pacific

Have not had to use it yet but nice to know it's there. Rating is 4 star as not tested. Back-up is essential - would not have a website without it, after all the work to put it together.

Rugged Motorbike Jeans

The suport is pretty good and fast. But at $60 per year (or $300 over 5 years) its quite an expensive solution. (especially when you can do this basically for free on any wordpress site). But will keep it for now.... start running multiple sites and your bill is quite huge.

Should be priced MUCH better, otherwise cant complain about the app.

Bay Area Fair Trade

Good to know there is always a backup.

The One Fusion

the report is good, the backup is good.

Trek Light Gear

It's difficult to leave a review until I've had a need to restore from backup, but I am very pleased with the user experience so far so consider my review for that. Coming from a previous Magento site, the thought of not being able to backup on Shopify was too much - I've seen firsthand the things that can go wrong, especially when adding apps and editing the source code.

While I do think this should be a feature built into Shopify and not something we should have to pay extra for, the app does a good job of showing me what's backed up and when and stays out of the way otherwise. The peace of mind alone is worth the small monthly fee - though if it was any more expensive I'd have reservations.

Back to changing the world, one hammock at a time!

Previous 1 3