Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated, secure backups for stores of all sizes

Sunday's Child the Label

Fortunately haven't had to use it to reinstate my store but great to have the peace of mind, and weekly reports showing me what has been backed up.

wholesalewaterheater

Very useful app. Simply to use. Does a good job for a weekly backup.

FaeLight Market

I am using Rewind to help me with the Backups of my store. Rather than downloading files from Shopify. I wish they had an option on how often you wanted it to run.

Mageline World

Like this Rewind Backups which gives me a hassle-free auto daily back-up of my on-line store without fail. Back up my store is always my top priority !

Ashay by the Bay

Yes their office was closed for the holiday and reopened today. They sent an email this morning and I responded back. I hope they will help me secure and organize my files and remove all older versions of my website from my online store files. Other then that the Backups are consistent.

Maria Silver Butterfly

I had this app only for few days as I am migrating my website off
shopify so I cannot give a complete 5 stars.

Azza Pacific

Have not had to use it yet but nice to know it's there. Rating is 4 star as not tested. Back-up is essential - would not have a website without it, after all the work to put it together.

Rugged Motorbike Jeans

The suport is pretty good and fast. But at $60 per year (or $300 over 5 years) its quite an expensive solution. (especially when you can do this basically for free on any wordpress site). But will keep it for now.... start running multiple sites and your bill is quite huge.

Should be priced MUCH better, otherwise cant complain about the app.

Bay Area Fair Trade

Good to know there is always a backup.

The One Fusion

the report is good, the backup is good.

Previous 1 3