Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Establish trust and security to increase sales conversions

Ageless Jewelry Etc.

I recently encountered a problem when using the Hulk Master Badge app. Their customer service is awesome. I contacted them via email and heard back right away. I recommend this “free” app to all e-commerce stores.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in our app. Providing quick responses is our priority and we’re happy we found the right solution for you.

RAWr! Life. Superfoods.

Works just as shown. The customer service is great with getting it fine tuned for how you need it exactly.

September 16, 2019

We’re so glad you had a good experience. You should try our Post Purchase Survey app as well, It's one of our newer offerings.

Buzz Mugs

Simple to install and looks very looks professional. Instils confidence in the buyer - this is an excellent app & highly recommended. Replaced existing credit card logos which now look more professional and colourful. Three badges on the product page helps to convert buyers and match our website beautifully

September 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts so beautifully. Our development team will be pleased to hear what you have just said about our app. We will pass this message to our team!

Thank you once again and please continue using our apps and providing your inputs to make it even better.

Luz dos Cristais

The suporte was amazing, very technical and fast. They help me with installation and badges setup for my specific application

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We’re pleased to have you onboard!

Dremzy

Unfortunately, you are not implementing integration. Shopify, can i do something? There is a solution?

September 9, 2019

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

Diana's Jewelry Place

I added this app to add trust badges. It was easy to get the badges I wanted from the many choices available. Customer service has been terrific as well.

September 5, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify app marketplace.

Hairwigs4u

I am very satisfied with this app. It has all the trust badges, for payments as well. And you can upload and use your own.

September 3, 2019

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are thrilled to hit the mark! Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Apex Urban Gear

Easy to install and looks good, also have several trust badges to choose from. They look good on my site and I'm sure they'll help with conversions.

dogaccessories.pet

You'd better stop your search for a reliable and effective trust-badge app; this is the real deal! It's free, has all the well-known trust badges, fully customizable, and their customer service is very fast, responsive, and effective! They have helped me to put the badges exactly where I wanted them to be in under 12 hours since I asked for help, even though there was a significant time difference! I highly recommend this app! -- Thank you, guys! Keep it up!

August 26, 2019

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your trust-badge setup experience with us at HulkApps. We wish you all the luck for your Shopify store.

Ann More Products

I love this app., I have been using it for a while now and it is the best! definitely worth installing. I use Badge Master for both trust icon, and payment icon. It's perfect for what I need and the security it makes the customers feel shopping at www.annmoreproducts.com. You can see the icons for yourself by going to my website. Thanks to the app., developer/Badge Master. You guys made my site look amazing and safe. : )

August 20, 2019

We love building ready-to-go apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7