Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

deheavens

Nice and easy to use. Thanks, I really love it. I was able to use it without the knowledge of coding.

August 13, 2020

Wow4Gadget

App is easy to use and user friendly. I am an idot of using a computer but I manage to get things done within a minute

August 10, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

HarmoNeck

While the app workings itself met my expectations, it was nearly impossible to embed the badges on my selling page. The problem was that Shopify auto-'corrects' this part of the embedding code:

'hulkapps-trust-icons'
into
"hulkapps-trust-icons"

Thus rendering updating the badges impossible. I considered using the feedback function but I'm not going to fill in a big form for a simple issue, and I thought people should know beforehand.

Erarto

I never thought that could be that great customer support like you guys have it. Problem was solved quickly and professionally thank you very much! And keep doing your great work! :)

August 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck with your business!

My Furry Pet Shop

Very impressed with the fact that the support team helped me out really fast and professionally. I got stuck into integrating the badges with shopify as it required some coding and the team reached to me in a couple of hours and fixed it for me and made it look good on my store. Also the design of the badges are really nice. I recommend this 100%

August 4, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

hugewrap.com

Thanks for providing service till date but you guys automatically add your store link on badges which is not good. Like when someone touch on badge it automatic redirect to your store. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Think twice before you install.

YOU ARE CHEATING PEOPLE.

Chloe Leigh Designs

Priyanka, a customer service representative was very responsive and helpful. She helped program the code in for me and provided videos to help implement functions. Thank you so much for offering these services!

July 31, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists! Priyanka is a really hard-working expert!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mix2all

I used this app Free Trust Badge Master to help me . i like it it help me to increase my sales on my store

July 29, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! It feels amazing to hear that using Badge Master app in your store boost your sales! We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

TRENDSWHEEL4U

best app for badges usable in website with great integration. There are many badges according to product.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. Best of luck with your business!

The Classy Bougee Boutique

I use this app for my trusted badge. I like this app because it is user friendly. I have no issues with it.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25