Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Establish trust and security to increase sales conversions

MASK-uerade

Look no further if you are looking to install trust badges for your stall! THIS IS THE APP!

Had installed another app previously but after I had changed the theme of my stall, the app doesn’t work. Contacted their support team & their reply was along the line of “Sorry, we do not provide support to free users as we have a lot of other paid users to support”

Despite being free for this app, the team went all out to help me with the installation as I do not have HTML/ coding knowledge.

July 12, 2019

We're thrilled to have you part of our Hulk family. Thank you for giving us a shot and don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need any help with your Shopify store.

Sesoris

Great apps, easy to use. Also increase your store credibility in customer view. Very recommended to use!

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that our app fits your needs. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

Thank you.

Rakonik Travel

Great app! not only that but their team is great. fast response and willing to help out! I will definitely recommend this app and the whole team!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for recommending us to other merchants. Keep visiting to see new improvements in the app.

Market xchange Store

Good App and good customer service. Very good newbies and low bugget, better than the costly once on app store. I highly recommend it to anybody. It free but better.

June 27, 2019

We are relatively new to the market, but we believe that we have genuinely touched many hearts with our outstanding free apps and top-notch service! Thank you for your support!

thecleanblock

The app loads in-browser which is great. Used this for my social proof badges. Would recommend! The copy and paste is super convenient as well, the only work you really have to do is figuring out where to paste the code.

June 18, 2019

We agree. Our Badge Master app is a must-have to gain consumer's trust and confidence. We built the app keeping in mind the user experience of a non-technical merchant.

Our aim is to make simple apps, that every merchant needs, to boost conversion.

We have also added help guide in order to place the snippet in the relevant location. Let us know if you need help in this aspect, our team will be happy to jump on to it.

Thank you for your love and support!

Custom4ufashion

Feel so disappointed for this app! we want to exchange the place of two app from Hulk. However, with their team help, our store occurs many problems and our client can not order successfully now!

So disappointed!!!!!

Monarch Graphics & Design

Cool App and Great customer service, I couldn't figure something out and they totally took care of it for me.

June 17, 2019

You deserve the best! We hope you enjoy using our app as much as we did making it.

NaturAmericas Market

Great app and customer service was awesome. Their response was immediate and assisted me in placing the code where it needed to be. Just to let everyone know that the badges did not show up at first but when I refreshed my browser they were in the spot where I wanted them to be. Look amazing on my product page. The Payment icons also look great, there are options to go with your theme, only issue is figuring out how to remove the ones I had previously. Working on that. Highly recommend this app, its FREE and does what it is supposed to do :)

June 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback about our app and service! Our support team can help you remove the icons you don't want to display in the frontend.
We hope the icons not only look amazing, but they also help you with building trust and security for your store.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Smartems

I tried to put badges on my website using this app but didn't work. However, the service is exceptionally good and the customer service solved my issue which is why I gave 5 stars

June 14, 2019

Really appreciate you for this! We hope you are happy with the way the badges look on your site. :)

MixtaShop

MixtaShop.store

Really, you deserve 10 stars ... You are so generous to facilitate us this application for free ........... Bravo .........

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we’re always looking to provide feature-rich apps at lowest possible cost. Thanks for trying our free, and now paid apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5