Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Blcksmith

The App works fine and the trust badges look good. One thing I would really appreciate is if you could create different trust badges for different products and insert them individually on every page. Nevertheless, I will give 5 Stars because the customer support is outstanding! The support team is very friendly, answers within a few minutes and even helps you insert the code on your website. Great work guys!

July 23, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for your suggestion about different trust badges for different products; we'll definitely work on your suggestions.

Rejuva Fresh

Excellent application. There is a wide range of badge styles to choose from and customize. I found that the support staff was very responsive and resolved my issue super quickly. Thank you.

July 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Bois Expansion

Free Trust Badge Master is a must. It's easy to configure, it's flexible, has already lots of nice and diverse pre-loaded badges. Moreover, we can easily load our own custom badges. The support staff is absolutely marvelous with their fast, professional, and competent service. Be sure to take a look at their other great apps, too. Their apps development constantly keeps evolving and improving to adapt to merchants' needs. Great team and great products!

July 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Scripturee

Great app and a very helpful team behind it! I needed some tech support and got assistance almost right away.

June 14, 2021

Rustic Breeze Furniture

A brilliant App. It was so easy and self explanatory to position and choose the badges, yet they look so good and develop trust!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review and best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Claribelskincare.com

Looks good, works well. Like that you can customize the colors and sizes. Didn't find the tutorial on code placement, but the icons are located in an acceptable location at this moment. Thank you!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We can help you in placing your embed code to the desired location, Please get in touch with our team on support@hulkapps.com.

Thank you!

ONSRA California

Great service, they helped me with the implementation of the trust footer and were very responsive. Definitely recommended

April 19, 2021

DnK Wild Band Merchandiser

Great app, does just what I want and customer service is awesome.
Definitely give this one a go....................................

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much!!

Katie Kismet

So far so good - I had trouble getting the badges to show up, but the customer service I received was friendly and super quick. The issue was fixed within a day and I plan to continue using the app.

Snuggle Beans Store

Best trust badges out there! Their customer support is on the ball, had my issues fixed on the same day.

March 30, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28