Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Joyeria La Esmeralda

Excellent app! Easy to install. There are 2 things to mention that we really like about these guys: 1.- Service: They answer fast, always friendly and very professional. They solved our request in no time. 2.- The app works great for us. We really like that you can customize the badges, we can change colors, style, you can have badges displayed in the home page or in the product´s pages. These app fits great for our Jewelry online store.

Steri-Wand

They go out of their way to assist you and fix it for you! Kudos to their customer service and shoutout to SANJAYSINH for helping me out. Definitely recommend this app

October 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Sanjay was able to help you out with getting your badges setup properly.

Innovation Nation Store

It took them couple of days to fix what I needed but I will definitely recommend it.
Collaborative nice customer service team!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

There is a lot of rush at the moment, but we sincerely hope to resolve your queries promptly and accurately next time.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Peter's Vaults

It's pretty easy to use and when I got in touch with them on an issue that I had jumped the gun on, they actually got back to me right away. Once I went to reply to them, I realized it was my lack of patience Highly recommended

October 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! Thank you for your patience! :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

I am new on this App. My review is entirely meaningless. After some time of working with the App I will be in a position to review it.

October 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about our app when you are ready!

Sky & Stone Designs

Beautiful app & amazing customer service. Get it now, I recommend it wholeheartedly. Stylish, modern.

October 7, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Trust & payment Badges app!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Negozify

It's awesome. Love it. Place it wherever you want and choose the ones that work best for your business. Different styles to choose from too.

October 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our reviews app! We love the awesome styles like the carousel, grid, etc, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Project817

I love this app! It's very easy to use and the customer service is great! I have an issue with when changing the color of my badges and customer service resolved my issue within 30 mins of my email. This is the second Hulk app that I have on my store and I'm sure to add more!

September 28, 2020

damadeluxe.com

Una app excelente para lo que necesitaba. De momento todo perfecto y free!! La recomiendo. De hecho podría recomendar varias de sus app que tengo descargadas y utilizando. Y todas gratis que para empezar es una gran ayuda. Gracias a los desarrolladores, Un gran trabajo.

September 25, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Cowboy Boots Portugal

cowboybootsportugal.pt
Excellent application, for trust and payment badge.
They give extraordinary support.
All of this is possible free of charge.

September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're smiling from cheek-to-cheek after reading this review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26