Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

The Classy Bougee Boutique

I use this app for my trusted badge. I like this app because it is user friendly. I have no issues with it.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

sovenx

soo cool
i like this app
easy to use

July 25, 2020

Have a wonderful weekend!

coucou

great apps it's free you can start with it hope help me to got more seller
the great store has a great seller or great app use all tolls as you can

July 22, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Topnique

A very useful app, I have had no problems with. Easy to adjust the size of the badges and easy to apply the badges to product pages.

July 22, 2020

Ordinary Arm

badges are showing where i want them but "Customize icon desktop and mobile settings" are not updating? need reduce sizes so they sit on 1 row, any help...?

July 21, 2020

Hi, there, we're sorry that the badges are not showing exactly where you wanted. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Poketto

It is easy to use. Nice Badges, clear and on point. The best is the support. My issue was solved within days. I recommend this 100%

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

FRESH3X

A VERY USEFUL APP AND ABSOLUETLY FREE!I! I DONTSEE ANYTHING TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT WAS IDEAL FOR ME

July 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

FLOWIE

The application is great and the team is great too, they are always there to help you in case of problems. I highly recommend

Mode-Shopi

Super application, service après-vente très agréable.
De plus, cette application est gratuite et facile à utiliser.
Je la recommande sans hésitation.

July 15, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

MERAKILY

Great app, how can I add a Guarantee Bar on the home page?? ,,,,,,,................................................................................................................

July 14, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Our expert has reached out to you regarding the placement of Guarantee bar on the homepage and we hope to hear from you soon!

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right fro you!