Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Mix2all

I used this app Free Trust Badge Master to help me . i like it it help me to increase my sales on my store

July 29, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! It feels amazing to hear that using Badge Master app in your store boost your sales! We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

TRENDSWHEEL4U

best app for badges usable in website with great integration. There are many badges according to product.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. Best of luck with your business!

The Classy Bougee Boutique

I use this app for my trusted badge. I like this app because it is user friendly. I have no issues with it.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

sovenx

soo cool
i like this app
easy to use

July 25, 2020

Have a wonderful weekend!

coucou

great apps it's free you can start with it hope help me to got more seller
the great store has a great seller or great app use all tolls as you can

July 22, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Topnique

A very useful app, I have had no problems with. Easy to adjust the size of the badges and easy to apply the badges to product pages. Just a suggestion, I would like to be able to select different badges for different products, and more selection for organic apparel.

July 22, 2020

Ordinary Arm

badges are showing where i want them but "Customize icon desktop and mobile settings" are not updating? need reduce sizes so they sit on 1 row, any help...?

July 21, 2020

Hi, there, we're sorry that the badges are not showing exactly where you wanted. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Poketto

It is easy to use. Nice Badges, clear and on point. The best is the support. My issue was solved within days. I recommend this 100%

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

FRESH3X

A VERY USEFUL APP AND ABSOLUETLY FREE!I! I DONTSEE ANYTHING TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT WAS IDEAL FOR ME

July 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

FLOWIE

The application is great and the team is great too, they are always there to help you in case of problems. I highly recommend