Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Bark Butter

Great app. Does what we need and its FREE. would highly recommend the app. Was easy to install on our product pages and footer.

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Elements Jill Schwartz

Simple to install. App allows you to do payment badges and trust badges and it seems pretty easy to upload your own custom icons, all for free. One problem, requires a review to activate, have written review — didn't activate (I deleted and am now trying again with this review). Will update if it works!

Oboingo Shop

Perfect for starting stores, but every store needs it, even the big ones! Thank you very much for this app indication! Five stars!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to easily set up badges in your store! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with your store! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' trust while using Badge Master!

Activamart

Good and easy handling.Thanks once again have a great day..But the donation part is so annoying.. ...

Bundar

Not a free app! If you're going to charge $4 for the app then be transparent and just put that as the price of the app. Don't force users to forcefully "donate". I would've happily paid if I just saw the price when installing the app but did not like the forceful donation part.

Hex Cube Printer

Excellent, easy to use! Would Recommend to every store. Easy to plug in and setup immediately, without any complications.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel thrilled to have you part of our Hulk Family! Cheers! :)

Off Tee

The app should be super helpful with my sales and everything if I can only spend less time to figure out.

June 29, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that you're facing difficulties with the Badge Master app setup. We always offer free installations when it comes to Badge Master, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Positive Vibes

Started using the app now sees how it goes. The app is very friendly and has a lot of options. Is good but they request a review to use the app which is ok

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

shoppeheadquarters

The support is up to part and the apps are superb, I can't thank them enough. Even I'm not a paying client theyll still help you regarding what. wow

June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate your support and encouragement.

CeyBoo

I just add my site, i will publish progress soon, anyway look like good app, it is free to use for new business