Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Oboingo Shop

Perfect for starting stores, but every store needs it, even the big ones! Thank you very much for this app indication! Five stars!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to easily set up badges in your store! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with your store! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' trust while using Badge Master!

Activamart

Good and easy handling.Thanks once again have a great day..But the donation part is so annoying.. ...

Bundar

Not a free app! If you're going to charge $4 for the app then be transparent and just put that as the price of the app. Don't force users to forcefully "donate". I would've happily paid if I just saw the price when installing the app but did not like the forceful donation part.

Hex Cube Printer

Excellent, easy to use! Would Recommend to every store. Easy to plug in and setup immediately, without any complications.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel thrilled to have you part of our Hulk Family! Cheers! :)

Off Tee

The app should be super helpful with my sales and everything if I can only spend less time to figure out.

June 29, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that you're facing difficulties with the Badge Master app setup. We always offer free installations when it comes to Badge Master, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Positive Vibes

Started using the app now sees how it goes. The app is very friendly and has a lot of options. Is good but they request a review to use the app which is ok

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

shoppeheadquarters

The support is up to part and the apps are superb, I can't thank them enough. Even I'm not a paying client theyll still help you regarding what. wow

June 29, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate your support and encouragement.

CeyBoo

I just add my site, i will publish progress soon, anyway look like good app, it is free to use for new business

AARONMEI

It's really good. I really like this product. The important thing is that he's free and easy to make.OK

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're excited to use our app. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business and have a beautiful day :)

catsuitpodium

I use this app for the badges, it takes a little while for it to get started, but good. And it's free. thanks

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Please stay in touch with us for your Shopify needs. :)