Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

go-to-home

The Support was very fast friendly and helpfull. Also ist was free and its looking really nice. Really good

December 25, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Weyght

I highly recommend the app. Great customer service! They are really patient and efficient. I got my trust badges quickly.

December 23, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad that our customer service team was able to set up the trust badges for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Wow Deals 365

Great app! The badges are cool. The support team is amazing. Go for it guys you will love it. Better than the existing apps and this one is really the coolest of all the one that exists in the app store. Especially there are badges which says reason you should buy from us and it makes lot of difference on the product page to convert the customers who land on the product page.

December 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our badge library; We put simplicity and overall user-experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your store succeed!

MotivateMyWall

The options and badges are great. I had an issue with the badge placement but the app support team helped resolved this perfectly. Highly recommended app and support staff. I will continue to use more Hulkapp applications.

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the e-commerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting badges placed and stylized properly.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Badge Master App, or any of our other apps!

Baby Bungle

Great app. Easy to install, user friendly. I had no difficulty using this app to achieve my goals. Lots of trust banner options to choose from that matches your theme. Highly recommend.

December 2, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Our apps are built for merchants to single-handedly achieve their goals.

Sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Badge Master app. We wish other users give us a chance to apply our codes correctly. :)

NESSACHY

Absolutely amazing app and also amazing support. I did contact them about an issue, and they solved the problem within a very short time. I totally recommend this app. I am glad I found them. :)

November 29, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

CROWNECASE

Excellent app for colored payments and trust badges and the best of all it is free. The support team is also very helpful with any questions.

November 26, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!

We love being a great solution for our merchants. Keep using our apps and supporting us always!

Luccardo

Easy to install app. A nice way to implement trust badges on product pages and other areas. Does exactly what it says. Recommend. Thanks!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for recommending one of our apps! We can't thank you enough for doing this for us :) Cheers!

Ballasts

We needed to add some badges to the site and were not sure of the best or easiest way to do that...there is an app for that!!! Go figure! Works perfect.

Can Lights

Very simple app, but we needed it!!! We were looking at an easy way to implement badges and this app does exactly that. Thanks HulkApps!