Trust Badge Master

Trust Badges | Payment Icons

$4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

Macon Clothing

Awesome app and features, huge difference from other budges app, worth the try. Also they helped me to customize my html code. Very satisfied

March 31, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Eye Zone Usa

Very easy to use and many options to choose from! I DEFINITELY recommend for beginners or experienced retailers. Badges are a great customer attraction!

March 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

KidsRoomTreasures.com

I have no coding experience and was able to add the badges where I needed without any assistance at all! I like that I can customize one of the colors on the badges so they match my theme. Easy to use, install and implement. Thank you for providing this free app!

March 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rockers

Works like a charm. Looks nice & easy to add custom badges. Also easy to install. Goooooooooooood job.

March 27, 2020

Sportify Club

Very cool App :-)
Plus the staff is incredibly helpful and kind, which is great for a service coming completely for free.
Highly recommend it for any online store

March 26, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The L.A. District

The badges are amazing. They really give a secure of trust feeling when seeing those badges. Support has been very assisting in every way. You can also add your own customized badges to the app. More power to you!

March 3, 2020

Hey there! Awesome to hear. We're here when you need us and we're excited about your road ahead. Please don't hesitate to lean on us as a resource!

ADBZBEAST

nice, I love the way this app runs. Easy for me to install the icon. In every way, I love it very much

February 24, 2020

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to review our app :)

fantastic-drone

amazing and easy to use app, and i found all the icons i needed, and it is free also, i added to all my stores

February 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you've found the icons you were searching for. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please get in touch if you have any minor style changes in mind. :)

Trendy Hype

Amazing app, easy to use. Great and fast customer service. I had an issue with badges not showing up and contacted Badge Master Customer service team. They responded super fast and were super kind and helpful . Highly Recommend.

February 14, 2020

Hi there. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. We're glad that our experts were able to help you out with getting your badges installed and stylized properly.

Nifty Alley

Awesome app and awesome team! Great support, totally free, easy to use and integrate into your store!

February 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind words :-) Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote- they're always willing to help how they can!

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!