Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

UUniqueyou

Stellar customer support, super quick and efficient. Love the app. My only wish is that they bring back the cool looking badges which made them stand out in the crowd.

April 22, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your unconditional support and kindness. We will certainly bring the badges back very soon. Our library is constantly expanding and I'm sure you will fall in love with it again!

In the meantime, if you want to use them in your store, we will send you all the assets over to your email. We can also add them to your store if you need. So, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

MEX Fashion Store

Thank you for adding trust to my website. Customers will feel comfortable to purchase from my website.

April 22, 2020

Exactly! That's such an important aspect of any store; to create a sense of security and trust. Good to know you were able to get expert assistance from our team for setting up your badges.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TimesofMen

Thank you for the great app. It works like a charm:) Easy to insert the code snippet and apply to where I want the badge to be seen!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

LeQool

Amazing platform highly recommended. Have to say that it made my life easier putting this site together.

April 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad we could help you out in any way possible!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Badge Master, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

Home Fitness Addict

Great job, nice and easy to use app.
Also a free it makes it even better for the begging store.
The icons are very good and customizable, installation is easy very good work done on the app.
thanks.

April 18, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our badges, and you enjoyed your experience; our developers will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

So thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

Diamond Democracy

Great job, customer services really responsive, Nice and easy to use app.
Also, it's free it makes it even better, don't forget to give them a little money, they work hard.

April 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks so much in advance, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Tiny Moments

Great App, The icons are very good and customizable, installation is easy and error free, very good work done on the app :)

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're glad that you like our app interface, our badges library and you were able to work it out for you!!

Thanks for your kind words and we hope to continue your journey with us!

By the Shop

Excellent service! Professional and very quick. I recommend this app in order to have a good result.
Thanks a lot.

April 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and if you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Smokers Paradise Clearwater

Love this app , looks amazing on my site . Makes it look a lot more legit , safe , secure to shop . Hulk apps have all been good so far for me .

April 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app for bringing trust and credibility to your store!

One Shot Mobile

Great I really enjoy this, helps a lot as well as it is one of the free ones. which is great. has made my sales increase

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. We're so happy to see you happy!

Have a great day ahead!