Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

TL Seasonals

Great app! Customer support is excellent in communication and resolving placement issues if you don't want to mess with the coding as I didn't want to. :)

October 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Badge Master app we offer, and our top-notch tech support that comes along with it. :-)

MotherLoven

Thank you for a good app. Looking forward to use more of your apps soon. It is a good learning experience. :)

October 21, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; looking forward to seeing you again!

Timely&Crafted

very helpful support! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

October 17, 2019

Thank you! We're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us a review. :-)

Cheers! Please let us know if we can assist with anything more.

KitMaii

Very good app with the ability to use the icons provided or create and upload others. Excellent fast and courteous customer service. Thank you Heena for all your help.

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review! We're so excited to have you with us and we hope you continue to enjoy our apps and services.

Erin McGuire Photography

I really like the badge options they offer and if I want to create my own I can upload it to their app and use it too. Customer service is fast, courteous and very helpful.

October 16, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're so glad that our team was able to provide you the amazing support that we strive for. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

AZ Electronics

Good app, and the customer service is excellent. I contact them and resolve the problem in less than 24hours

October 11, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and customer service team! We're so glad you're enjoying it, and that it's working well for your business.

We wish you the best of luck with your Shopify store!

Cuisine-Pratique

Perfect! The app do the job and the Support Team is very good and professionnal. I'll take a look on their others apps :)

October 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you've loving the app and the experience you've had with us thus far. :-)

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving aps by HulkApps- please let us know if we can help any further!

Ageless Jewelry Etc.

I recently encountered a problem when using the Hulk Master Badge app. Their customer service is awesome. I contacted them via email and heard back right away. I recommend this “free” app to all e-commerce stores.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in our app. Providing quick responses is our priority and we’re happy we found the right solution for you.

RAWr! Life. Superfoods.

Works just as shown. The customer service is great with getting it fine tuned for how you need it exactly.

September 16, 2019

We’re so glad you had a good experience. You should try our Post Purchase Survey app as well, It's one of our newer offerings.

Buzz Mugs

Simple to install and looks very looks professional. Instils confidence in the buyer - this is an excellent app & highly recommended. Replaced existing credit card logos which now look more professional and colourful. Three badges on the product page helps to convert buyers and match our website beautifully

September 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts so beautifully. Our development team will be pleased to hear what you have just said about our app. We will pass this message to our team!

Thank you once again and please continue using our apps and providing your inputs to make it even better.