Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Social Sense

You can literally place them anywhere you want in the store. A template link is provided to access all the template files. Looking good in the footer. Definitely promotes a secure checkout for an enjoyable shopping experience.

September 8, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. Please let us know if you need any assistance with your store! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Atenlo

El soporte de esta aplicación es muy buena. Además de que la misma aplicación es maravillosa. Dos veces tuve disgusto con la ubicación de las insignias en mi tema y ellos me brindaron su ayuda con gran cortesía. Lo recomiendo.

September 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Megawide Shopping

Thank you Hulk for attending to my request. Was busy but you still followed through until job done..

September 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and we're always standing by to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance with Shopify. :)

WeebyPH

great!! easy to use, no hard coding really required.. tried a few badges but nothing comes close to this, it even allows you to upload your own badge.. thank you

Jessy DIY

easy to use and helpful a lot I hope you enjoy this just like me too. yes, super easy that I ever see before.

August 24, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We offer some really cool services, if you don't mind, please take a look at them, you might find something useful!

Here's a link to our page: https://www.hulkapps.com/pages/services

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

iVER.LT - Išmani Elektronika

really not bad app i im insitring . VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Beauty Trends International, Inc.

I used this App to help increase sales. it was very user friendly. I will continue using this App Thank You!

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Pet Closet - Unique Tee Designs

Nice and easy to use. Thanks, I really love it. I was able to use it without the knowledge of coding.

August 17, 2020

deheavens

August 13, 2020

Wow4Gadget

App is easy to use and user friendly. I am an idot of using a computer but I manage to get things done within a minute

August 10, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!