Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust & Security Badges | Payment Badge | Full-Color Icons

Hit Travel Goods

This is truly a FREE app that works wonder!! It provides great badges and you can also upload your own custom designs. Easy to use with instruction provided. Thank you! Highly recommended!

April 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad we could meet your expectations. Would love to know your thoughts about our other apps. Do check them out when you can!

Levithings™

Finally free app which does what is should do. Simple and easy to install. Good job guys, thank you! ;)

April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your love and appreciation!

Babyowlpartysupplies

Customer service takes a minute to find, but they are extremely helpful! They helped me resolve my issues in no time! thanks!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to be more approachable within the app, but you can always look for us in the help section. Thank you for your support!

TheGoodsXperience

I freakin' love this app and its developers! Apart from being a really useful app, I contacted them like three times for small issues I needed fixed, and their team replied in just a few hours and always solved my problem. I would give them a kiss if I could! :P Really recommend this or other HULK app's!

March 28, 2019

We're super thrilled to serve merchants like you. Thank you for your encouragement and support. xo

Innovative & Cool

I loved how it looks in my store: innovativeandcool.com ... the best customer service, they helped me install the code .. thanks

March 23, 2019

We're delighted to hear about your good experience with our apps and service. Thank you!

ItemJunkie LLC

easy to use, elegant badges, customization made easy...what else could you ask for? Amzing work guys!

March 23, 2019

Thank you. Feels really good to see our merchants enjoy using our app and services. Thrilled to have you in our family.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars.Thank You.

March 19, 2019

Thank you. We feel you should try our other Free apps as well. Hope you enjoy using our apps and service.

All the best :)

Smoother Home

I really like the app it allows me to customize everything, color,font,size. Can't wait to see how other apps are behaving :)

March 19, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks so much for the awesome review. :)

BabyLand.my

This is great free app, you can even upload your own badges! Perfect little app thanks for making this free!

March 15, 2019

We love building free apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

Davidissimo Shop

The badges look great and they are displayed optimally where you want them. The support is the fastest I have ever received, I needed a small tweak and they quickly did it and exactly how I wanted. I am grateful that I found this app, since it is free and has the features other apps charge a lot of money for. Keep up the great work!

March 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're lucky to have you as a part of our Hulk family. Hope you enjoy our app as much as we did while building it for merchants like you. :)