Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Pretty Vacant Design

Great app, really easy to put on your website. Works really well alongside other trust badges to promote visitor security on your site.

April 24, 2019

Indeed. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your store. We're here if you need us.

Pakapalooza

I had a great experience with their support. I am using the Debut theme where this app was slightly conflicting with the theme. After spending time using my limited CSS skills to try to correct, I reached out to them for help. They were able to correct the issue with no problem. Great job in my view as it's a free app and came to the rescue.

April 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We totally agree that as a free app, our Badge Master has a lot to offer and not only that, we'll be adding new features & updating our library regularly. Keep an eye on future updates from us :)

Probabycare

One of the most best application for trust badges with an incredible support team. This application is easy to install and I am looking forward for the positive results.

April 22, 2019

Give it a couple of days, you'll notice the badges add a lot of value to our store in increasing sales. Trust us!

Joyful Buys

Great support team, they helped me through multiple revisions until the badges were exactly where I wanted them on my site - all at no charge. Thanks guys!

April 22, 2019

Anything for you :) Hope it makes you happy!

Life's a Beach

The app preforming well i like it a lot it helps build trust with customers when they visit your website .. great customer service.. very recommended

April 22, 2019

Exactly! Your customers are looking for safety and seeing badges from other companies they trust will make them feel comfortable making a purchase from you.

Gladiest

Beautiful badges! Very helpful app and friendly support! highly recommend for using this app for your store!

April 16, 2019

Thank you for showering us with so much love :)

mijnrozewolk

Great app, really easy to use and gave me the payment icons i wanted to use (uploaded my own images).

April 22, 2019

Great! We love how you've used custom icons in your store :)

Hit Travel Goods

This is truly a FREE app that works wonder!! It provides great badges and you can also upload your own custom designs. Easy to use with instruction provided. Thank you! Highly recommended!

April 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad we could meet your expectations. Would love to know your thoughts about our other apps. Do check them out when you can!

Levithings™

Finally free app which does what is should do. Simple and easy to install. Good job guys, thank you! ;)

April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your love and appreciation!

Babyowlpartysupplies

Customer service takes a minute to find, but they are extremely helpful! They helped me resolve my issues in no time! thanks!

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to be more approachable within the app, but you can always look for us in the help section. Thank you for your support!