Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 2, 2019

The app does what it is claimed it does.. And it is great at it.
Try it and you will love it.
I have tried a couple of others and these guys by far outshine.

BitsnBobs.Online
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2019

That's so sweet of you! We're always there if you need any help.

April 30, 2019

I let them do the design of colors to match my store and the set up. They are responsive. Ultimately I played with it and gotta to know the buttons system and picked my own. It looks great loads fast installs quickly on the product page and is free. What could be better?

Debra's Passion Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2019

Thank you for using our app. Badge Master is essentially known for its speed, ease of use, and the fact that it's free of charge. We personally believe every store should have them!

April 29, 2019

Great app! I had an issue which was solved in a very short time thanks to their fantastic Support Team. Highly Recommended!

InterDimensional Shop
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied April 30, 2019

Thank you :) We're glad we could help you out!

Edited April 26, 2019

I used the app for 100% Money Back Guarantee Badge for the product pages and I love it! Susie/President Ever My Pet, Pet Memorials and Urns

Ever My Pet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied April 27, 2019

Great work! Tell us if you need any other badges so we can include them in our badge library. Thanks once again for using our app for your stores.

Edited April 26, 2019

I rarely write reviews but this app is a must have. It really helped me earn trust with my customers.
Easy to set up, just follow the instructions. Also asked for help and they are quick, efficient and effective bunch of people to work with.
I highly recommend you give it a go and use it for your store

BUBS N THINGS
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied April 26, 2019

Thank you so much for taking out the time to write us a review. This is what we strive for and we're glad you felt this way about our app and service.

April 26, 2019

Awesome app! Looks good and really easy to install. Try it!.............. ....................

HIT THE HAY
Sweden
Time spent using app: 19 days
HulkApps.com replied April 26, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Best wishes from Team HulkApps!

April 24, 2019

This app is very useful and gives trustability to my website https://afkaristore.com. Thank you so much to give app for free.

Afkaristore Home Decor Ideas
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. That's a very elegant way of adding the badges to your store. You could even add payment icons near footer section. Let us know if you need any help.

April 23, 2019

Great app, really easy to put on your website. Works really well alongside other trust badges to promote visitor security on your site.

Pretty Vacant Design
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

Indeed. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your store. We're here if you need us.

April 22, 2019

I had a great experience with their support. I am using the Debut theme where this app was slightly conflicting with the theme. After spending time using my limited CSS skills to try to correct, I reached out to them for help. They were able to correct the issue with no problem. Great job in my view as it's a free app and came to the rescue.

Pakapalooza
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We totally agree that as a free app, our Badge Master has a lot to offer and not only that, we'll be adding new features & updating our library regularly. Keep an eye on future updates from us :)

April 19, 2019

One of the most best application for trust badges with an incredible support team. This application is easy to install and I am looking forward for the positive results.

Probabycare
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied April 22, 2019

Give it a couple of days, you'll notice the badges add a lot of value to our store in increasing sales. Trust us!