Free Trust Badge Master

Free Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Free Trust & Security Badges | Payment Icons | Mcafee secure

Animerevolt

This app is really amazing! It's really easy to set up and looks great on my website! It's the best trusted badge ever! Definitely recommend

May 20, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. Trust Badge app is indeed very easy to set-up. We can't wait to see how it looks on your website.

Paper Donkey

I am not technically inclined so I reached out to the staff and they were more than happy to install the badges on my site!! Customer service was top notch, friendly and very patient! Thanks to Hulk Apps (Free Trust Badge)! Highly recommend.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Bear&Pan

I just installed this app to add trust badges to my store. It was relatively easy, thank you for having step-by-step set up instructions. The badges look great!

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

Spartan Chess

The app does what it says. It's easy to use and I currently use it in my store. You could develop your own badges if you know how but this is much quicker way.

May 3, 2019

Thank you! We want to be able to make our merchants' life easier, and our app does just that. Hope you enjoy using our app :)

BitsnBobs.Online

The app does what it is claimed it does.. And it is great at it.
Try it and you will love it.
I have tried a couple of others and these guys by far outshine.

May 2, 2019

That's so sweet of you! We're always there if you need any help.

Debra's Passion Boutique

I let them do the design of colors to match my store and the set up. They are responsive. Ultimately I played with it and gotta to know the buttons system and picked my own. It looks great loads fast installs quickly on the product page and is free. What could be better?

May 2, 2019

Thank you for using our app. Badge Master is essentially known for its speed, ease of use, and the fact that it's free of charge. We personally believe every store should have them!

InterDimensional Shop

Great app! I had an issue which was solved in a very short time thanks to their fantastic Support Team. Highly Recommended!

April 30, 2019

Thank you :) We're glad we could help you out!

Ever My Pet

I used the app for 100% Money Back Guarantee Badge for the product pages and I love it! Susie/President Ever My Pet, Pet Memorials and Urns

April 27, 2019

Great work! Tell us if you need any other badges so we can include them in our badge library. Thanks once again for using our app for your stores.

BUBS N THINGS

I rarely write reviews but this app is a must have. It really helped me earn trust with my customers.
Easy to set up, just follow the instructions. Also asked for help and they are quick, efficient and effective bunch of people to work with.
I highly recommend you give it a go and use it for your store

April 26, 2019

Thank you so much for taking out the time to write us a review. This is what we strive for and we're glad you felt this way about our app and service.

HIT THE HAY

Awesome app! Looks good and really easy to install. Try it!.............. ....................

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Best wishes from Team HulkApps!