Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

by HulkApps.com

Trust Badges, Payment Icons. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Curated Pick

It has a collection of good looking trust badges and on top of that everything is free. Loved the app. The only problem is that the size of the trust icons is too small. There should be an option to change size.

Update: I discovered there is an option to change icon size. My bad.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. We are so glad you liked it :)

Just wanted to make sure that the icons appear in your desired size. You could adjust the size of your icons for Mobile and Desktop from Icon Settings.

If you need help, let us know on support@hulkcode.com, our team will take care of it. Thank you once again:)

shoppingdirect24.com - SD24

It is a great little app. Easy to set up and it does what it promises. I used to pay another app for this before. But this is free and does a good job. I can only recommend.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. :) We really appreciate it.

Nil&Mon

Is doing what it is supposed to do easily and it is for free! Some more options for colouring the badges would be great...thx for the quick support!

March 5, 2019

Thank you! The team at HulkCode is thrilled you're happy with our app. We’d love to continue improving the app for awesome customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next