Trust Badge Master

Trust Badge Master

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 24, 2021

Easy install and the development team was super helpful! They put the icons right where I asked and it was done in a matter of minutes. Thank you so much!

Taffy 2 You
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2022

Thank you for leaving this nice feedback. We are looking forward to seeing your business grow with our app!

November 18, 2021

Great customer service and the app works great. I really like that we can add our own badges to the app. I highly recommend using this app.

Broquet
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2022

We are glad you are happy with our app! We think they look good in your store!

November 12, 2021

amazing customer service! thank you so much!..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JIMMINI.com
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
HulkApps.com replied November 12, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our top-notch customer support!

October 28, 2021

I contacted support from Khushbu and I received a fast response. I needed my badges centered properly for mobile and desktop, and the job was done quickly. I recommend this app and their support. Thanks.

ABYTED
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied October 28, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Trust Badge Master app!

Khusbu will be very happy to read what you wrote about her so thank you so much, really appreciate it.

October 26, 2021

Nos pusimos en contacto con el servicio de soporte para solicitar incluir el código en la tienda y genial, la respuesta fue inmediata y el servicio excelente. Muy contentos con la ayuda prestada.

Iluminacion de Diseño
Spain
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
HulkApps.com replied October 27, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

October 13, 2021

10/10 customer service. Fast response and amazing communication. They helped me with putting my trust badge on my website within 5 minutes!

thekittysack
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied October 13, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our customer support. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Thank you once again!

September 26, 2021

Great app, trust badges look good on both homepage and product pages. Also customer service is amazing!

Lighters By Chai
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support.

July 22, 2021

The App works fine and the trust badges look good. One thing I would really appreciate is if you could create different trust badges for different products and insert them individually on every page. Nevertheless, I will give 5 Stars because the customer support is outstanding! The support team is very friendly, answers within a few minutes and even helps you insert the code on your website. Great work guys!

Blcksmith
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 23, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for your suggestion about different trust badges for different products; we'll definitely work on your suggestions.

July 16, 2021

Excellent application. There is a wide range of badge styles to choose from and customize. I found that the support staff was very responsive and resolved my issue super quickly. Thank you.

Rejuva Fresh
Time spent using app: 2 days
HulkApps.com replied July 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

July 15, 2021

Free Trust Badge Master is a must. It's easy to configure, it's flexible, has already lots of nice and diverse pre-loaded badges. Moreover, we can easily load our own custom badges. The support staff is absolutely marvelous with their fast, professional, and competent service. Be sure to take a look at their other great apps, too. Their apps development constantly keeps evolving and improving to adapt to merchants' needs. Great team and great products!

Bois Expansion
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied July 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.