BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

AverageTApparel-

Working great other apps was messin up. This been working fast and good so far. Will see how it does.

Lemon & Twig

Very easy and user friendly app. Really effective and the best part is it is 100% accurate! Thank you for an amazing app

Christensen Copenhagen

really helpful and easy to use thanks very much. easy to edit a large amount of products and quickly applies discount

LukePierre

It seems great. I am pleased with the experience. :) I will be using this long term unless I have problems with it. Thanks for the awesome app for my store.

Alex Kinter

Amazing dynamic discount option for the products via this app. Helping me in setting the discount to get more sales.

American Golf Gear

The very best thing of this app is that it don't require coding modification to adjust the products price.

Sunglasses Breeze

Worked really well for my store like a sales manager. I put all the responsibility of the pricing of products on this page.

Spike and Sparrow

Finally a comprehensive app for dealing with bulk discounts. Good customization feature. Easy setup.

Velo Mate

You really can change discount rules in one click. Saves time. Very convenient and is worth the price.

myaditby

great stuff. that’s my second app. also have quality discount tool, it’s easy to install and manage.