BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

rubbay

Used the app to change prices, seems ok. Takes some time though, might make the process a bit faster.

Social Emotional Workshop

Easy to use app that helped me get my store discounts in place quickly. Thanks for making this one free!

Primetime Looks

got lots of discounts run at one time, now it’s easier to watch and change them. cool app, just in time

BOBASHOPGROUP LTD

easy to use. Thank you!!!1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooofoofooofofoof

Outback Trading

Perfect! Just what i was looking for to do a simple discount off of compare at price for a certain collection.

Boo! Cases

This app is really helpful. I was looking for this kind of app for months. I'm so happy to find it and use it to increase manage my sales.

Deluxe SPA

It works very good! This App change prices very easy and corect. He works without a Compare Filed filled in!

FURBELOW Canine Designs

This app is really useful and exceeded my expectations for a free app! It works as stated & has saved me a lot of time in that I don't have to use basic Shopify editor to provide sales on products. Love that I can set a sale end date & prices revert back when sale is done. Great instructions and customer service is excellent and quick to respond. Thanks so much for making it free!

WowGifts

I’ve installed the app recently. Well, the installation process was quick and smooth. Shall see it in action.

1 2 3 4 6 Next