Beae ‑ Landing Page Builder

Build Flexible Product, Collection, Homepage, Landing, Contact

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Diamond Lash Supplies

Location Australia

This is by far the best page building app on the market!!! Have tried several others but this one is the easiest to use and navigate and has me building pages like a pro! Ill never have to pay another person for a landing page again! Plus if you ever get stuck they have the worlds best support team helping to fix it and show you what to do. Honestly couldn't recommend this app enough!!!

razabinc

Time spent using app About 23 hours

It is an easy to use app. Their support will answer your inquiries or help you anytime you sent them a message. very helpful app

remote-repairs

Bella Is Good support for my problemm,,
bae is easy my project and easy for develop shopify Thank you

Akarumput

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The best landing page builder plugin ever. Recommend for all sellers who want to find landing page easy and simple to use. Kudos to customer service team also, five star for Bella

The Brew Company

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Overall a great app; support is helpful and fixes stuff. It is still new; some features present in other Landing page builders are missing. However, it has some significant advantages over the competition in terms of new features and especially OS 2.0 support to create a Theme section. This is great.
______________
I am updating my review - yes, there are some minor bugs; however, the team is always very fast to respond and help you fix them. Great app with a beautiful future. A fine addition to every store.

Willowing Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create an about us page and came across an issue. I contacted support and they got back to me right away and helped me realize what the problem was! This app and its customer support is amazing!

TBS Dental Europe

Location Netherlands

Amazing! Works really intuitive, a lot of options. Especially the section builder is unique and works really well. I didn't want to use an external page builder for the whole site, just make some custom sections. Perfect solution :)

Roclla Media

fun to use, easy to use a few great little extras to play with its great.
Roclla Media Design Studio.

Gloriefly

Location Vietnam

Support was excellent and prompt; many thanks to Henry and the Beae team for creating the most useful app I've ever used. I am now using the free plan, which satisfies my needs for the time being but I may consider changing to the basic plan in the near future.

Planners Avenue

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Beae is a must-have for every Shopify store, now with ease, I've added new elements, sections and pages to enhance my shop. better still with no need for website design experience. Setup was fast as was the customer support I received from Henry. Now I have my own attractive custom shop that is fast and looks amazing. A big PLUS for me is this page builder works with both the free standard Shopify store theme and now my new paid theme.

Previous 1