4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store design and functionality, leading to improved sales and conversions. Its user-friendly drag-and-drop editor, variety of elements, templates, SEO optimization, and multi-language support are highly valued. The app's seamless integration with popular apps and ability to create both full pages and sections for existing pages is also praised. Many commend the responsive and effective customer support, even on the free plan. The app is recommended for its affordability, rich features, and reliable support.

March 13, 2024

Absolutely the best Shopify app I have come across to improve my company's website design! You can create either entire pages or create a section to add to your existing design. The staff is so friendly & helpful as well, I would like to specifically mention Cass who helped me so quickly and efficiently whenever I asked for something! Would definitely recommend this app!

Visual FX Pro
4 days using the app
Beae.com replied March 14, 2024

Hi Mark,

I’m Cass. Have a great day!

Thanks for sharing your review with me and my team. The support team is available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch anytime you need it.

May 1, 2024

Very convenient application, you can move blocks with images and text around the screen. Easy to implement your design ideas. Fast and efficient customer support service.

My Store
1 day using the app
Beae.com replied May 4, 2024

Dear Val,

I'm Cass from Beae app. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

March 21, 2024

Cass was so friendly and helpful that I upgraded to premium straight away! I know I will love using this app!

Purple Pineapple Fashion
23 days using the app
Beae.com replied March 25, 2024

Dear Cathie,

I’m Cass. Hope you have a great day!

Thank you so much for your kind words. The support team is available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch anytime you need it.

March 7, 2024

Very easy to use and amazing support. Did not expect to get a reply so fast but Cass who was the cust servce helped me in such a short amount of time and resolved my issue. Thank you so much and glad I used BAEA for our landing pages.

Silly Fish Indonesia
Indonesia
11 days using the app
Beae.com replied March 11, 2024

Dear Rama,

I'm Cass from support team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating!

We truly appreciate to know that you had a positive experience with our product/service.

If you ever have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We're here to ensure your continued satisfaction.
Thanks again for choosing us!

May 15, 2024

Really nice customer service. Great app. Easy to use and quick to set up.

Virality
21 days using the app
Beae.com replied May 17, 2024

Dear Ryan,

Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

May 3, 2024

you need to install this ap, if you wanna save money, time, energy, and all you need to focus is marketing, i wish i could rate this app more than a 5/5

Fiero
Algeria
3 days using the app
Beae.com replied May 8, 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our app to be so beneficial, saving you money, time, and energy, and allowing you to focus on marketing. Your satisfaction and success are our top priorities, and we're delighted to have exceeded your expectations.
If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jesse
Beae Support Team

February 10, 2024

Very responsive customer service. Genuinely care about your store and try to assist in a lot of different ways.

Creature Grips LLC
8 months using the app
Beae.com replied February 14, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Sophie from the Beae app.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are lucky that you trust our products. That is a great motivation for us to continue trying every day.

Please feel free to contact us whenever you need.

Sophie | Customer success team

March 18, 2024

Kian from Beae's live chat support has been an incredible help to my website! He understands exactly what I envision in a website and worked towards building the landing page of my dreams. He made several changes to my website in just 30 mins! His work is incredible.

Bloomstitch Atelier
Singapore
8 days using the app
Beae.com replied March 20, 2024

Hi Sharmaine,

It's Kian from Beae support team. Thanks for the review you left for our app. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we greatly appreciate your trust in choosing our app.

We look forward to supporting you again in the future and providing you with exceptional service.

Kian | Beae Customer Success Team

May 20, 2024

I will give 5 out of 5 stars simple because their support team spent HOURS with me making sure that what I wanted was not only done, but that I understood how to do it on my own! I love this! Cass and Duke are AMAZING!

Bling Baby Embellishments
About 6 hours using the app
Beae.com replied May 22, 2024

Dear Deon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review.
That is a great motivation for us to keep trying hard every day. Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.
Duke | Customer Success Beae Team

March 16, 2024

This app is very innovative, I enjoyed using it alot but most of all the customer support is exceptional! The team is always ready and willing to assist you with all your questions. The agent that helped me, Dominique was amazing, very patient and kind. I highly recommend this app, thanks for the amazing experience.

Phone Box Int
South Africa
3 days using the app
Beae.com replied March 17, 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from Beae support team, thank you so much for spending time leaving a meaningful review, we support you 24/7 so please don't hesitate to contact anytime you need!

Dominique