Because ‑ Product Page Banners

Because ‑ Product Page Banners

by Because Intelligence

Show Promos, Inventory, & More Above Each Add to Cart Button

bamboofeet

Fantastic support. I wanted a little help with the placement of the banner and Arsal was super helpful. Came back to me quickly with so many further ideas.

September 20, 2021

So glad we were able to help you get your Banner looking right on your site! Let us know how we can further support and keep on rockin' it!

- Ashland, CEO

novsights

5 STARS Good service,i use a free plan,i think no one will help cuz i am free plan,i ask them but they reply in hours and help me out ,thank you Arsal,i will consider to upgrade my plan

September 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! We prioritize every user regardless of their plan because we love growing with you guys! So glad that was clear in our support :) Cheers!

-Arsal, Customer support

Em & Am Childrenswear

Im a new business owner and i searched high and low for great apps to integrate into my shopify store to help obtain the goals i seeked to reach. I came across because and immediately reached a level of satisfaction. I created a product banner and it was super easy to make. I ran into a few problems on my end and reached out for support and my expectations were beyond exceeded. This is an amazing app with great customer service and they strive for perfection. Thank you to the team at because !

September 10, 2021

So glad you found us! We know how hard it can to find awesome apps, but we're so glad you've been enjoying ours :)

We appreciate your patience with us as we are a new female founded startup, but so glad you had a good experience with our support team!

Cheers!
-Ashland, Founder <333

Edgy Shirts UK

Easy to use! The perfect way to highlight my promotional campaign included items! Love that you can completely customise the banners, with colour, text and icons!

September 7, 2021

Thanks so much Edgy Shirts! So glad you were able to get deep into the customization and alllll without code ;) Enjoy our new editor experience!

Cheers!
Ashland, CEO & Founder

Kira Kirei

Really love that this app is free!!! And the customer service is good, prompt replies with their email

September 7, 2021

We love having a robust free version of our app to help grow with all of you! Hope you're enjoying Because and let us know if you ever need anything.

-Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

Shopmazingly

Such a great app with even better customer care! the features are very cool and easy to set up. Looks good and is deff worth a try !

August 30, 2021

So glad you like the app and had a good customer support experience :) That is always our goal! Cheers!

-Aya, Customer Success Manager

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Customer service is spot on - I love this app. I need to deliver specific messages that stand out for specific products and this one does the job. I was actually looking for a regular pop up but this one lets me go a step further to target people who are in the market for specific product.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! Customer service is literally the #1 thing we talk about over here so I’m so glad that shone through :)

Love that you’re sharing specific messages on specific products- that’s totally the point of our app! Keep rockin’ it.

-Ashland, CEO & Founder <3

EmbellyshHome

This app was perfect for the banner I needed to create. It's very easy to use & to the point. I tried several others, but this one is great.

August 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We would love to hear what you liked about our app over others so we can continue to emphasize that :)

Cheers and best of luck!

-Ashland, CEO

HEY BONITA

This app is great, the support is also really good, I had a problem with the design of the banner and they helped me really fast! I recommend it!

August 24, 2021

So glad you had a good experience with our support team :) Keep rockin it!

-Ashland, CEO

ThumbPRO

This banner app is useful to us in order to communicate to our customers. Great customer support! Easy set-up, not complicated, adds value for us and for our customers.

August 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Glad it has been easy to set up and you've had a good experience! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING :)

- Ashland, CEO