Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

Equestrian rider apparel

Location Australia

Very useful app. My website speed was super slow from having too many high res images, and this app helped reconfigure my images to help increase web speed.

indieaustinprints

I discovered my store performance was really slow. After reading the reasons why I had no idea how to fix it. I came across this app, and in minutes it highlighted and fixed so many issues. It also makes recommendations too. Highly recommend it for anyone who isn't tech savvy and needs help.

Vila dos Pets

Location Brazil

Perfeito! Ajuda muito e faz muito a diferença, sem falar que é de graça. Isso é perfeito! Muito bom! De fato.

Vaptcom

Location Brazil

Usei este app para verificar minha loja e achei excelente no conjunto de atividades que ele nos propõe

CoastalCuriositiesCA

This is awesome. Targets exactly where I need to improve my product pages and why. For free. It doesn't get any better than that, unless they re-wrote all of my pages for free. :)

Zenvida Furniture

They provide a comprehensive SEO audit with clear instructions on remediation. Their support is fantastic.

Blvck Party Apparel

This app is amazing. I am amazed that is still free. It's so detailed and precise, if you'd struggling or if you just want to improve your store. Get this app and keep it on your store.

Haley Hamilton Art

Amazing. Free version does a ton, and it helped me make effective adjustments to my new site. Thank you!

Stainky's

I used this app to help me optimize my site. When I've tried similar services previously, they've mostly just provided code or instructions for how I could optimize things myself. This app actually did the work for me, which was friggin awesome. Especially optimizing my images - I literally just clicked a few times and my images were optimized, something I've been struggling to do myself. Thanks Storeya!

NaturalTeca

I used this application tonight and until now looks great, finally the images were optimized. And the best, everything of these processes were easily and smooth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21