SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 4, 2023

Aplicativo magnifico, compactou todas as imagens da minha loja, otimizou 30 MB. Equipe esta de parabens

Stet store
Brazil
February 2, 2023

Really impress with this free app! very helpful and straightforward. gives a full store report and recommendations. thank you!

Jillicious charms and accessories
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
February 2, 2023

pretty amazing, it really changed the way my images loaded. I would give it 10 thumbs up for sure. Free ain't bad either, thanks so much to this app's creators.

Levon's T's
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 1, 2023

I'm still testing the application, so far it seems to be very good even more for being free, it's perfect.

night7even
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
January 31, 2023

very useful app, and it's free. the best app i like.very useful app, and it's free. the best app i like.

Bagutopia
Japan
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
January 31, 2023

Thankyou for saving me lots of time and energy optimising my photographs for my website. This app was well worth downloading.

creative sublime
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
January 31, 2023

Very Quick to setup and get working. Saved me a lot of time and my sit loads faster.

Delta Testing And Research Clothing
South Africa
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
January 30, 2023

Million thanks. Amazing. Thanks, you are lifesaver. Saved me a time, plus I am really bad when comes to this stuff.

Body Atom
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 30, 2023

je recommande cette application qui vous fera gagner du temps. N'hésitez plus FONCEZ

Histoire de plaisir
France
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
January 30, 2023

Super useful! What a time saver! Everything is done in a few clicks instead of having to optimize images one at a time. Amazing!

tanjitsu