Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

hibaby

Great App! Highly recommend to anyone. Just installed it, but gave me a good idea on what to work on.

Erbilo

Great application, support team calls me if you need something contact us
This is the first application I'm seeing this strategy
I advise you to install it

Rebel Valley Co.

benchmark hero is free to use. within the app, you can pay for traffic booster but this app tells you what is missing from your store and tells you how to fix it. awesome app. you need it.

techwearnow

great dashboard, still need to give more data and the ablity to edit them.
good app anyway , worth trying

YULALI

I installed the app few days ago, started using this benchmark hero to improve my store ( site ) SEO and it really help me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I highly recommend it to everyone that just starting and letter upgrade for premium features. Keep it up

Lowdealsmarket

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

FRINGEKreative

Very insightful, easy to follow instructions. Looking forward to the results this app should and will bring based on the reviews it looks very promising.

Brooklyn Wooden Sunglasses

Great app to get information on my store performance. 100% recomended. The way they present the information to you allows you to clearly understand every subject and that way improve your sotores performance.

The Elephant Corterie

This App is the F***ING most awesome App I have downloaded!!!
~No experience & barely starting a new Shop
Benchmark Hero has allowed me to organize my check off list & boost my new site with all of its recommendations!
I've gone from a 46% to a 78% so far !!!
I feel great & I am so grateful. Life is a whole lot easier with this App.
Benchmark Hero... you are my Hero in this Ecommerce/Shopify World ♥

Dyrberg/Kern NZ

I tried this free app not expecting too much. The audit showed us a number of areas where we are actually doing well and some others we need to sort out. It's great to have a tool that gives you an idea of what to improve and some suggestions on how to go about it. Great.