StoreYa: Image Optimizer & SEO

Improve your SEO and site speed with our image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NeverSetBack

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

This Shopify App really helps me out in improving my store quality, it really gave me an idea of what I was missing in my store and what should I improve so for that thanks a lot to StoreYa.

Picasoh

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

this app is just amazing. helped with all the images and the optimization is also very fast and reliable

Zorlee

Time spent using app About 1 hour

NICE VERY DEPENDABLE I WILL REFER MY FRIENDS IM HAPPY I HAVE CHOSEN TO USE THE APP WHERE WHERE YOU WHEN I NEEDE THIS BEFORE ACCURATE AND FAST

Drippy paws

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app 24 minutes

I hope that this app will speed up my store. Easy use and good user experience. Biggest benefit is that this app is completely for free

TJMB Collection

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app optimized all my images in minutes it saved me so much time! It improved my SEO and gave me helpful suggestions to increase my customer retention rate.

Mamãe Cuida

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Estou gostando, até o momento o melhor app gratuito! Super fácil de usar, ferramentas super úteis.
Recomendo!

Butiful Wholesale Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 hours

It optimized my photos in a very short time. Having fun so far and cant wait to see how it goes. im excited

stylelara

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Thanks a lot for your great support really my store changes 100 % and now going faster than before.

Red Door Pet Shop

Time spent using app 34 minutes

i used this app to help optimize all my photos and help with my shop speed. fast and easy, would recommend to anyone to save time

Boutique

Location France
Time spent using app 11 minutes

un application tres utile rien a dire ,en plus il y a un version gratuite moi je suis très satisfaite ,je vous conseille de le installer ,a
mais quand il faut laisse un avis il faut ecrire ou moins 100 caractere c'est 1 peu chiant mais bon ...