StoreYa: Image Optimizer & SEO

Improve your SEO and site speed with our image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Classic Glam Boutique LLC

I love this app, it helps my store by letting me know what I need in order to succeed. This will keep you in track of how your store is performing. I’m so happy and please with this app, I really recommend it to any store owner.

Simply Kickx

Once I got this app I thought it would be useless. However, I have come to realise that every business needs this app as a good type of checklist. Vital.

Crystal Teeth

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome app, awesome reports. I really got some great advice on some things I had never heard before.

The Lux Men

Location South Korea

just awesome, love the app. Very helpful. It shows your store's statistics and provides with important information!!

Kharmastudios

I am getting ready to launch my first shopify store and couldn’t have done it without benchmark. I loved that the app could run diagnostics on my page and report back to me, where I could improve, what I was doing well and then giving me feedback and clear how-to, directions. I will definitely continue to use benchmark hero. If you’re new to e-commerce or just need to check in, I highly recommend this app!

ONE DENIM

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing app and its completely free. Gave me a good insight on what I need to change on my site. Download it now!

The Waxing Spot

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I will use this application to improve my business and be able to achieve better sales. I hope you will be of great help in my business.

Bikinez

Location Israel

It is an amazing tool that help me a lot building my store and guide me an a professional way.
I think that its a must for every Shopify store.
Focusing on problems you never thought about, it will help you to increase the client experience and the activity at your shop.

TheSillyStore

I`m just starting up and this app is offering more then enough information in order for you to realise what the biggest problems in your store are

P & M Gear

I am just learning how to do SEO, this app gave me loads of tips about what to do next. It's fast and simple to use, great :)