SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Beans Of The Earth 21309

Benchmark Hero helped us get our first ever Shopify store improved in one day. We definitely recommend this free app!

Mifrez

Simple and easy interface. it gives valuable information for just signing up!

4cutenails Com

I was amazed at the data analysis that this app pulls up for you. It really showed me my strong points and weak points. This is a valuable tool so that you are aware of your weak points which always equals sales lost. I've installed it on 2 of my stores and I'm glad I did. I would urge anyone to give this a shot. You have nothing to lose and you will gain helpful knowledge about your store. Thanks for a great free app!

Self Made Cosmetics Llc

Great app! It showed me a few weak points in the site I was not aware of.

Amal Hantash Fitness

This app is awesome.
It helped me spot weak points in my e-store from technical to marketing to every angle of it.
Thumps Up! Benchmark is a superhero

Groovy Graphics By Mt

This is a must have for a new shop owner who is maintaining all their own SEO and website tools. Run Benchmark Hero; follow the steps for fixing issues and in no time your site is running better than ever. I would have never tried it if it hadn't been free; I'm so thankful !! Peace, love and laughs. MT

Fleebee

Provided free review of my site. Amazing app! Must have for new shop owners.

Fashionzr4u

This app is very great I will recommend it everyone to use it

Clothes Together

Ok so I ran a report on my website and it was soooo slow. I was trying to figure out why I was losing my visitors so fast. I started using Benchmark Hero to get some ideas on why I was losing customers and not gaining. I was floored to see how bad my site was running. So I ended up registering with SEO Photo Optimizer and then I would go back and forth to check my score on Benchmark Hero and I am so wowed! I went through all of my scores and I went through each one I scored badly in and worked on each and now...I am hooked on Benchmark Hero. It has been a blessing to have it here to help me at any day, and time. Thank you for this free app.!

Be Me Bikini Swimwear

Really great app I went from a 52 score to a 70 and it tells you how to fix everything. Working on getting in the 90s so I can compete with larger reatilers.