SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

MikoE

I was expecting the same kind of reviews or feedback from the site audit report but this was quite different and manageable on my end. Thank you SEO site audit

Guiding Lights.biz

I am new to online selling and am just starting out with my new store. Dont have the money to hire someone to make my store. No exsperance at all.. This gives me explanations on what i need to add and fix and why... Then i can try to do it and with. The % rate i can see if it is getting better without waiting months to find out what works and what dont. Love it.. Thank you for the free app. Without it i would be lost and i havent made the money yet to buy this help.. Thank you so much

Flirt Doctor

I like it so much. It gives you detailed steps to make your store better and all for free. Highly recommend it.

dapper-clothing.com

Awesome App for an great SEO view off your site! Gives you nice suggestions what to improve on your Shop

SteelJoy!

I was very happy with the results , I was able to make the changes suggested and I feel hopeful that the changes will help make my site more successful.

unnewstore

Great app! Clear information and explanations, this app makes it easy to improve your seo in a small amount of time!

ALL4COMPUTERS LLC

This app is amazing esp for people who are new and dont know exactly what they need to do to fix or better their sites.. Great app.. Highly recommend it..

il mondo bellissimo

I downloaded SEO today to have a look at what I can do better on my website and I am really thankful for the tips they gave me, helped a lot!

Obsessed With Succulents

I've had SEO on my list of things to do for over a year and this App makes it so much easier to move through the steps and monitor results. Pretty awesome!

Woof!

Another example of a fee App available at shopify. I guess in the back of my mind I was thinking it would be great to get some 3rd party feedback on my first store. You can get it from friends and family, but really doesn't seem to hold the weight. Then I was made aware of this great App that does just that, quality product, thanks.