SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 29, 2022

one of the best and free app. tried it after installing 2-3 other apps and this one turned out to be the best

Zaffty
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 25, 2022

New to Shopify. Easy to use, informative and does what I don't understand about SEO's. Best free app I've discovered yet. Thanks for developing this great tool.

windowART curtains
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 24, 2022

it's a very efficient and useful app that helped me optimize my website to its full potential, would definitely recommend.

Plus Archives
South Africa
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 22, 2022

Something useful and actually free, awesome. Supposedly saved me 7 hours, and I am sure it will speed up my shop improving my conversion rate and seo

Chi Chi Crew Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 21, 2022

Excellent generated report to help advance my website and business. Great detailed information to help you fix certain areas.

2UniqueDesigns
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
November 21, 2022

App is amazing! Helped me understand and correct what I needed to on my website within minutes and for free!

Hippie Hued the label
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 20, 2022

Very hepfull and is doing a great job advising me how to improve my shop and detecting what the problem is. I would recommend it.

HandmadeIconsGreece
Greece
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
November 19, 2022

I just imported my OpenCart store with StoreYa and I'm super happy with its use. Great features & Cool marketing tools.

ZARA FASHION & JEWELLERY
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
November 18, 2022

This Shopify App really helps me out in improving my store quality, it really gave me an idea of what I was missing in my store and what should I improve so for that thanks a lot to StoreYa.

NeverSetBack
India
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 17, 2022

this app is just amazing. helped with all the images and the optimization is also very fast and reliable

Picasoh