SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Nature of Flowers

I love the feedback I am getting about store and hope to keep improving my ratings I totally recommend this app

RueZone

Been using the StoreYa SEO tool for a couple of months now and providing us useful updates on our SEO activity - the prompts/suggestions are very handy - nothing to complain about on this app, it hasn't caused us any issues and has helped focus our SEO, which has improved our visitors on our refurbished mobile cell phone site Ruezone.com

Primitiva

Very useful report to help you understand how your website is doing in terms of SEO and compared to other sites. You should use it for your website. Also, it's free! How amazing :)

La Jefa & Sons

I used this app to audit my shop and the app gave me some interesting feedback. Now I know what I have to work on.

aromamoon

Amazing application, follow the instructions and this gives good results in my shop.Thank you very mach

Joel Nolan

This app gave me some pretty solid general insights. Had to make some quick changes to my product descriptions because of the report it gave me. Recommend so you can get a high level look at your site.

Dragon Shack

very useful! interesting app that helps you get ahead of the competition by letting u know how can you improve your seo rate

City Gal Clothing

This is an awesome app. I happened to stumble across after looking fkr somethjng that would increase my sales. The app told me exactly which areas I need to focus on!

Darcy Deals

Used the app based on a recommendation So glad I did. It showed me many defects and what I need to correct. Very useful.

BodyMe

Awesome app and does exactly what it says - for our organic vegan nutrition store www.bodyme.co.uk :)