SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

YULALI

I installed the app few days ago, started using this benchmark hero to improve my store ( site ) SEO and it really help me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I highly recommend it to everyone that just starting and letter upgrade for premium features. Keep it up

Lowdealsmarket

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

FRINGEKreative

Very insightful, easy to follow instructions. Looking forward to the results this app should and will bring based on the reviews it looks very promising.

Brooklyn Wooden Sunglasses

Great app to get information on my store performance. 100% recomended. The way they present the information to you allows you to clearly understand every subject and that way improve your sotores performance.

The Elephant Corterie

This App is the F***ING most awesome App I have downloaded!!!
~No experience & barely starting a new Shop
Benchmark Hero has allowed me to organize my check off list & boost my new site with all of its recommendations!
I've gone from a 46% to a 78% so far !!!
I feel great & I am so grateful. Life is a whole lot easier with this App.
Benchmark Hero... you are my Hero in this Ecommerce/Shopify World ♥

Dyrberg/Kern NZ

I tried this free app not expecting too much. The audit showed us a number of areas where we are actually doing well and some others we need to sort out. It's great to have a tool that gives you an idea of what to improve and some suggestions on how to go about it. Great.

LYANNA BEAUTY

Superbe application. En 1 clique elle diagnostique tous les problèmes et donne la solution en même temps 5 étoiles

Dream Body Boutique

Very useful in helping you identify weaker areas of the store set up and gives great recommendations on how to improve it using different apps

Great White Gifts

One of the best, Benchmark Hero is the easiest to use app of its kind, & we tried way too many. I found it so helpful for my original store (https://thegoldenstrap.com), I installed it onto this store, my second passion, Sharks. Update: nothing bad to say as I've been using it to track the results of my site optimizations.

Pulse Village

Gives detailed and helpful information on how to improve your site. I learned about some resources to market. Thanks!