SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

I used this free app to help prepare my site for Shopify SEO Manager that I'll start using once my site is verified.

Manta Fitness Equipment

Been a good help getting the last few bits in order for our website. Hopefully we see it now carry over into increased profile

hibaby

Great App! Highly recommend to anyone. Just installed it, but gave me a good idea on what to work on.

Erbilo

Great application, support team calls me if you need something contact us
This is the first application I'm seeing this strategy
I advise you to install it

Rebel Valley Co.

benchmark hero is free to use. within the app, you can pay for traffic booster but this app tells you what is missing from your store and tells you how to fix it. awesome app. you need it.

techwearnow

great dashboard, still need to give more data and the ablity to edit them.
good app anyway , worth trying

YULALI

I installed the app few days ago, started using this benchmark hero to improve my store ( site ) SEO and it really help me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I highly recommend it to everyone that just starting and letter upgrade for premium features. Keep it up

Lowdealsmarket

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

FRINGEKreative

Very insightful, easy to follow instructions. Looking forward to the results this app should and will bring based on the reviews it looks very promising.

Brooklyn Wooden Sunglasses

Great app to get information on my store performance. 100% recomended. The way they present the information to you allows you to clearly understand every subject and that way improve your sotores performance.