Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.gizmozes.com

I recently used the app and it was extremely helpful in letting me know were I need to improve, thanks

Lady Janes Revolution

Simple and easy to use, and provides resources and options! Will continue to use for all updates on my website.

Happy Feet

This app is amazing! It helped to identify key items that need to be worked on as well as provided a fair assessment of the store

Old Colony Outfitters

Big help catching obvious oversights on a new web store. Definitely recommend to anyone running a website through Shopify.

Go with the flow gifts

I am about to launch my store and I downloaded this app to see if I could improve anywhere before I launch and I got a very good detailed report on where I could improve. Very happy with it.

CanineTitans

It was fast and easy. From isntalling it to running a report. So far so good. It gave me an overall score. I kept tweaking it until my score improved.

Street Weapons

This is a great app! It provides a lot of useful information for making your store more optimized for sales and easier to use for the customer. There could be a bit more information provided, but its pretty good for being free!!

niftyOffice

I really like how this tool automatically checks your SEO to a variety of large stores! It really helps when starting out!

Stylish-Accessories

This app is very good. It lets you know what is missing in your store so, you can improve it. Thank you

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Highly impressed. A must have for every website. Fixed a lot of things on my website with this app.