Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TrenZnoW

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me create a wonderful SEO and give tips and pointers as well, I would love to see more features such as a wish list

Stain Ink

Great app!!! Walked me through step by step and it helped my site improve quite a bit. Would recommend for beginners.

Albena's Radiance

Great app, really help on sorting things up. Site optimization is a huge thing in eCommerce and Benchmark Hero gets the job done.
Thank you!

Lasergraveren.shop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Still testing it, but seems really helpful and promising.
I hope I can see the difference in google when they crawl again !

Uprissance

This app is a great guide to help improve your business all around. For anyone looking for guidance on where to improve SEO, I recommend Benchmark

FKN Gym Wear

Location Australia

Very helpful app and very easy. Basically one click and you have your report with detailed information.

Avo Slice

Location Australia

Really like this app. As someone who is starting out in ecommerce I found that this site audit app is a lot more user friendly than others and spells out how to fix your mistakes a lot easier than others. For example using another app I was only able to move up 1 grade as I didn't understand what it wanted me to do properly - using this app I went from getting a 53% mark to an 83% with about an hours worth of work and should be able to push past 90% once I start marketing more. Great app.

VdM Atelier

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nos ha servido como referencia de lo que teníamos que mejorar y hemos podido comprobar que efectivamente nos mejoraba los resultados, recomendable y gratis.

Salt and Light Prism Arts

Excellent App, quick and easy to use, very informative with regards to the audit and gives good advice and links to apps to help you improve your site even more. Its saved some money, rather than actually paying an SEO agency, this app does a lot of what these companies charge for. Its great for beginners like me.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you for this great app. I love how easy it is to install and setup. I also love that it's free (full disclosure). It is what it is... Im liking this one.