SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Trail Sports

Superduper! Thanks guys for the app........................................................................................

CKB Mode

I used the app to help me and it was very helpfull. I improve my SEO. I recommend this apps for people they wants to do business

NWP gloves

This app really helped I would recommend giving it a try , showed me thing I did not know you could do .

Babys R Smart

tres bonne applictaion car elle ma permis de connaites les faiblesses de mon magasin afin de faire des améliorations

The W Brothers

Awesome app to analyze the weakness and strengths of my website: www.thewbros.com for sales & marketing opportunity

Featuredfeet

I really like this app! It has plenty of tools that help me run a better store and acquire more customers

Revive Wear

I used this app to review how I could improve SEO. This great app provides an initial score against successful stores and provides guides for your improvement. There is additional information provided to enhance your directions.

BlauKe

I used this app on my website (www.blauke.com) to audit what improvements I need to make. It offers a comprehensive report and tells you exactly where to improve.

Cultura

I used this app to help me get started improving my sites SEO. I was able to implement a 44% improvement quickly with the free app recommendations. culturacbd.com

Mellow Mammals

This app was great! As a new shopify store owner, there is so much to learn in order to improve your chances of being found and converting the sale. This free app was very helpful to me to determine how and where to improve my site. Very helpful information that pinpointed what I needed to change. Thanks for such an amazing free service!