Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

That Bunny Farm

Thank you so much, this has really helped me gain further insight and I will start implementing the changes suggested.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

I used this free app to help prepare my site for Shopify SEO Manager that I'll start using once my site is verified.

Manta Fitness Equipment

Been a good help getting the last few bits in order for our website. Hopefully we see it now carry over into increased profile

hibaby

Great App! Highly recommend to anyone. Just installed it, but gave me a good idea on what to work on.

Erbilo

Great application, support team calls me if you need something contact us
This is the first application I'm seeing this strategy
I advise you to install it

Rebel Valley Co.

benchmark hero is free to use. within the app, you can pay for traffic booster but this app tells you what is missing from your store and tells you how to fix it. awesome app. you need it.

techwearnow

great dashboard, still need to give more data and the ablity to edit them.
good app anyway , worth trying

YULALI

I installed the app few days ago, started using this benchmark hero to improve my store ( site ) SEO and it really help me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I highly recommend it to everyone that just starting and letter upgrade for premium features. Keep it up

Lowdealsmarket

Great detailed report about how can you improve your website. quick and easy to use. Very nice and well recommended!

FRINGEKreative

Very insightful, easy to follow instructions. Looking forward to the results this app should and will bring based on the reviews it looks very promising.