SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

TheSillyStore

I`m just starting up and this app is offering more then enough information in order for you to realise what the biggest problems in your store are

P & M Gear

I am just learning how to do SEO, this app gave me loads of tips about what to do next. It's fast and simple to use, great :)

The Fishing Hillbilly

I use this app to help me understand what I need to do to make my shop better. It is really informative and helps alot. Thanks

TopNotch Merch

I used this app to better understand my online store. It showed me a lot of valuable information that I didn't know I actually needed. For example before this app, I didn't have any shipping information. I didn't realize shipping information was important but thanks to this app I realized it was.

keepemcloseby

I’m new to drop shipping so I used this app and it helped me understand more of what I needed to do to have a quality site.

Bizzy Lizzy

Easy integration and does the job! Early stage still but impressive. Worth checking out and the price is right.

Trail Sports

Superduper! Thanks guys for the app........................................................................................

CKB Mode

I used the app to help me and it was very helpfull. I improve my SEO. I recommend this apps for people they wants to do business

NWP gloves

This app really helped I would recommend giving it a try , showed me thing I did not know you could do .

Babys R Smart

tres bonne applictaion car elle ma permis de connaites les faiblesses de mon magasin afin de faire des améliorations