Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bellissimo Deals

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app has made me understand what I'm required to to improve my site. This what I required. Great app.

Alpska Šola Bovec

Location Slovenia

Great app for now. Still need some work to figure out everything, but looks good! Try it out for yourself.

Flamingo Earth Beads

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am pretty excited about the review I've just read from this app. It clearly pointed out the areas I need to fix to optimize my site. It also provided links that I could use/research to help me along. I'm very satisfied.

What Fashion Wants

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! It really helped me figure out what I need to fix my store. This was exactly what I was looking for, very informative and helpful when it comes to figuring out how to fix things.

Garcia's Shopping List

Very nice app. I got all my questions answered in a few minutes. I will begin to work on these results to improve my store
Thank you.

UrbanBiker

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 12 minutes

The app helped to quickly indentify specific areas to focus my attention and key 'work-ons'. Thanks!

ALVIEVA

Very nice services. Love their easy to use options. Will recommend to everyone if they want to get their store insght

Mileniuum

Me parece genial tengo que trabajar mucho para mejorar mi tienda, gracias por su sugerencia ahora solo necesito resolver todos los problemas encontrados en mi tienda.

Kodipark

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. I'm really satisfied of it. It has helped me to improve my shopify store and It was what I needed. I recommend.

www.gizmozes.com

I recently used the app and it was extremely helpful in letting me know were I need to improve, thanks