4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to quickly optimize numerous images, improving SEO and site speed. They value the automatic optimization feature, description writing tool, and AI product description generator. Many commend the responsive customer support and insightful performance reports. Despite its advanced features, the app is free, making it accessible for all.

September 19, 2022

It's just wonderful. My site is so much faster with the changes. All of my photos are sized just right.

Insta Fame Fashions
About 1 year using the app
October 18, 2023

great app

Cozies Boutique
24 minutes using the app
April 2, 2023

I just started using this free app and it helped me optimize my image sizes to speed my store up.Looking forward to see if it helps.

Karlas Crafts
9 months using the app
April 27, 2019

This is a great app! It provides a lot of useful information for making your store more optimized for sales and easier to use for the customer. There could be a bit more information provided, but its pretty good for being free!!

Street Weapons
7 months using the app
April 26, 2023

The app is great but the only issue I am having I had to restore my Optimized Images back to the original and now I cannot re-optimize the images. It would be nice to have that again due to my pictures are now huge

Furtastic Toys
6 months using the app
Edited March 21, 2023

Je viens de l'essayer. Je sens une nette amélioration de la rapidité de mon site. Je donnerai mon avis définitif plus tard

ROSENATURE
France
6 months using the app
March 13, 2023

Um aplicativo que mostra realmente os erros da pagina.
Rapidez, pratico para usar, bem explicado!!!

Bella e Bonita
Brazil
4 months using the app
April 30, 2023

amazing picture quality, fixed my site in only a few minutes. would recommend this app to everyone.

Sleepyjays swings
3 months using the app
May 8, 2023

Aparentemente funcionou e otimizou as fotos do site gratuitamente.
A pontuação geral do site não alterou tanto, mas acho que preciso alteral alguns outros detalhes para melhorar significativamente a velocidade do site.

Montezza Joias
Brazil
3 months using the app
Edited February 5, 2023

Great app, makes life so much easier! Recommend to everyone who wants to save time on repetitive tasks m. Five star app!

LuxEncounters by Elektra Stone