BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

The Little Ones

Excellent app! Iv been using it now for almost 2 years and its really good! If you own a online business you will have costs and expenditure going out from all over the place and its almost impossible to keep track of everything. Be profit is actually the solution. They have thought about everything, from monthly expenses, ad expenses, card charges, even variant expenses, which is amazing when your using shopify. Of course when having an app like this you want an app that works properly and syncs properly and also an app you can trust (seeing as they will have all your data). This app is definitely an app you can trust, i have had no issues with scams or data leaks. To be honest, i think if your running a shopify store, this app is a must. In any shopify store its a numbers game, its the margins what will make you profit and be sure that you are making money. This app with give you that reassurance that you are making or losing money- Which is something you definitely need to know when having a shopify store. Great app, excellent find ad worth every penny

November 24, 2021

What an outstanding review, thank you so much! We are proud to provide you with that reassurance you spoke of - you're right that running a Shopify store is a numbers game, and we're happy to give you a trustworthy, reliable, all-in-one solution to stay on top of all your data. Keep on enjoying our Shopify profit calculator, let our support team know if there's anything else we can help you with!

SparklyTrees

I have worked with Beprofit for several month now and this is the best profit calculation app I have used. I highly recommend it!

November 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our Shopify profit tracker app! We look forward to providing you the best profit calculator for many more months (and years!) to come. If you ever need anything, our support team is here to help.

N10Coffee

I'm really pleased with this App. The level of detail it provides my business is unbelievable. Thank you.

November 15, 2021

Thank you for this great review, we're happy you're pleased with our profit calculator app! Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Cheers!

Printery

Amazing app and support. It made our life easier and helped improve our profit and marketing sources.

October 19, 2021

We're so happy to hear that our profit tracker app has truly made your life easier! Thank you for sharing this review - we look forward to continue helping you improve your profit.

LA Muscle - USA

Brilliant app that has a ton of features enabling you to make strategic decisions with your business with confidence! Support is also the best I have ever experienced for an app. Fast responses and they will apply improvements from your suggestions seemingly overnight!

October 18, 2021

It's our greatest pleasure to receive such phenomenal feedback on our profit & expense tracker app! Thank you very much for the kind words and always know that our support team has got your back if you ever need help.

Helves

The team at Beprofit deliver a great product here. Delivering education one2one and excellent customer support when an issue connecting to an ad platform. This was in the form of live video call with the dev team. Thanks

October 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing this great review! We always do our best to lend top-notch support to all users of our profit tracker app. Please continue enjoying the app, and let us know if we can be of assistance again :)

NurtureBed

Better than OrderMetrics. The customer support went above and beyond in helping me configure everything correctly. They even emailed me a couple weeks after to check in.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always happy to help! Keep enjoying our profit calculator app and do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

Nue Studio

They are the only ones on Shopify who provide the whole package. The only ones who are legit. The only ones who reply to you with answers and solutions. I was hesitant between the other behemoths like Xero and co but I'm so glad that I chose them. Thanks to the whole team who helped me out over again.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your amazing feedback, we're proud to be the Shopify profit/expense calculator app that provides you with the full package. Keep enjoying BeProfit and let our support team know if you ever need a hand! 👍

Stargaze Lamps

This is an essential app for any store and it's very user friendly. The customer support is also amazing and always very quick to respond.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're always happy to help! If you ever need any further assistance using our profit calculator app - do let us know. Cheers!

Lybra Intimates

This is an absolute must if you have a store regardless if it's online or not. Customer service is A+++ I had a issue at 1am scheduled a call at 10am you can not ask for amazing support like that. Now to the why: The program combines you total ad spend, cost of goods and operating expenses to determine your ROI. This has allowed me to make adjustments to my inventory and prices. It syncs to Aliexpress and other DS companies. You really need this program in your business. The success of your business is in the numbers. You need this best investment ever.

September 6, 2021

We couldn't have said it better..eCommerce success starts with knowing your numbers. Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit tracking app. If you ever need any further assistance - we're here for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21