BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Manena

Location Greece

Even if it is a very well created app, unfortunately after 10 months of use I have been totally upset from this and especially from the support. Ι had a problem wıth the total sales. The app was showing different total sales ( daily and monthly), different from the Shopify. So, when I realised it I sent many emails and I spoke to the chat. Many tickets bu t no asnwer. After one week of trying to communicate I decided to uninstall the app because I couldn't find a way to fix it on my own and of course, if the total sales where shown wrong, all the other calculatıons about the profıts were also wrong. After uninstalling, the staff sent me many emails to ask me why I uninstalled it, which I answered of course. They said that they haven't received any tickets on the chat and no emails. They pursuade me to install it again , which I did and they would try to fix the problem. One week after again no solution. And the last but not least was that even if I was their customer for 10 months, the new pricing that they charged me was 30$ more than I was paying all the months on my subscrition. When i asked why was that they said they couldn't do anyhting. So neither solved the problem, neither wanted to. And they increased the monthly fees so, without Improvıng their app and their facilitities. Unfortunately, tottaly disapointed.

November 30, 2022

Hi, this is Eden, the CEO at BeProfit.

I am very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. Our team has tried to reach you to resolve the issues to your satisfaction.
I would like to touch base with you personally on a live call to help address any issues you may be facing and understand how the team and I can improve BeProfit for all of our users.
I'm sure we can make things right!

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Eden | BeProfit CEO

NineTwoFive

Location Netherlands

Must have app if you're seriously with your business. Track profit in Real Time per product, per order, per month week, etc.... Update: I forgot to mention how amazing the team is with their fast replies!

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're glad you're finding our app helpful. Keep on tracking and optimizing!
Cheers :)

Sweetums Wipes

Super helpful! This app has helped me track my profit and spending on a daily basis. I recommend it!

November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Nothing pleases us more than a happy customer! Keep on tracking and optimizing, cheers :)

Helium Deploy Europe

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to give me a quick preview of my finances on a daily basis. I have amazon and shopify stores and this tool gives me accurate real time data plus the team is great to answers my questions.

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!
Your kind words are very much appreciated and we hope you will continue to grow your stores with us.
Cheers :)

Helium Deploy

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have amazon and shopify stores. BeProfit allows me to see all the financial data in real time including all the expenses. I use this app whenever I need a quick overview of my profits.

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome review!
We are so glad to hear that BeProfit is helping you with your financial data.
Happy calculating :)

Slime OG

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service and useful information on this app. Would recommend! Raphael has been there every step of the way.

November 7, 2022

Thank you for this really lovely review! It is our pleasure to help you with your account, and we'd be glad to assist with anything else you need in the future!
Happy calculating :)

Adoratherapy.com

Just starting but blown away by the reports...A must have to drive the business decisions. I'm excited to have the data I couldn't easily get before.

November 6, 2022

What great feedback to receive! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and the community.
We're here in case you need anything, cheers :)

Lekto Woodfuels Ltd

There's a room for improvement, but they are improving all the time. Really Helpful support. Good app, use it all the time.

November 6, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your review! Our goal is to provide our users with the best possible experience. If there's anything you'd like us to address, please contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help!

Hooks and Ladders

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really good support team that makes sure everything is running smoothly and as expected and works exactly as described.

November 3, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing this great review! We are glad that BeProfit meets your expectations. Keep tracking your profit, cheers :)

Craft Curator

Location Australia

Really killer app. Gave me a lot more clarity around my profits and where to improve ap spend performance. Great support team too!

November 3, 2022

What great feedback to receive! Thanks so much for sharing with us and the community! Keep improving your performance and happy calculating :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28