BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Customize Your Life Shop

I was Helped by Raphael Hyde and it was a great experience! I was totally overwhelmed with my new business opening and all the costs. I downloaded the app but had doubts I would be able to make it work. Right away, Raphael helped me learn what I needed to, walking through all my questions. He even was willing to jump on a call to help, even though my struggles were pretty basic. I couldn't be more pleased!

July 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our expense tracker app! 😃 It means a lot to hear that you were so pleased with the help our support team provided. Raphael sends his regards - let us know if you ever need anything!

ajust Presets

Knowing your numbers is one of the most important parts of any business. And that's exactly what this app takes care of. Beautiful (and customizable) dashboard and detailed reports for every financial aspect of your business. I really like this app, but what I like even more is the customer service. Simply unmatched. I wish more apps had support like this one. Thanks Raphael!

July 8, 2021

We couldn't agree more - tracking business metrics is key to ecommerce success. Thanks for your great feedback, it means a lot to us!

Triple Theta

Love it. This app is both free and one of my most used shopify apps. Highly recommend it to anyone still doing profit calculations by hand.

July 8, 2021

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our profit calculator app! Thanks for your great review! :)

Fifth and Ninth

This app has been great for tracking expenses, ad spend, and profits. It also connects to Shopify to keep track of transaction fees, shipping & handling fees, costs, order refunds, and taxes. This app is convenient and sends daily snapshot summaries to your email. Liora and Raphael are friendly, patient, and helpful; support live chat is invaluable!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Shopify expense tracker app 🙂 We're pleased to hear that it's proven so convenient for you! Our support team is here if you have any questions - keep enjoying!

Wizard of Paws Store

I really like the reports and detailed integration given by this app. Makes life much easier and your financial statement exceptionally accurate. Highly recommended

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your great review! We're doing our best to provide you with the most accurate tool to help you track your profits. If you ever have any suggestions for new features - do let us know!

Holsper

The best app for tracking profits
_________________________________________________________________

June 28, 2021

You're the best! Thanks for your feedback, we hope you continue to enjoy our profit calculator app :)

Retro Gaming Parts

Great service for any questions I had about the set up. I use this app daily and it gives a great insight into the business figures. Takes a couple of hours to set up but its set and forget unless anything changes.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you find our profit calculator app helpful! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it 🙏

Drippy Amsterdam

Easy and great way to monitor profits and costs. Great support and quick help on all topics/questions. Keep it going guys!

June 23, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! 😊 We're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator app on the Shopify app store. Cheers!

TLO Outdoors

So far so good, very clean interface, I love many features - one of my faves is ability to schedule WHEN you get the profit report. I don't get vendor shipping costs until next morning, so this gives our team time to enter actual shipping costs into the app b4 the profit email summary is sent. I had a feature request to be able to toggle on/off the marketing/adspend in P&L calculations and the developers were quick to respond. Just waiting for Bing to be connected so I don't have to manually do that. Very happy so far.

June 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit reports and other features too. If you need any help or have any additional suggestions for us - we're here for you🙏

Unieke Foto

Great app! Being using it for months to track our profits accurately. QUick support and updates.....

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're happy to hear that our profit calculator app has been helpful for you for so long! Keep enjoying BeProfit and let our support team know if you need anything.