BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

FLOWERFIX

Excellent to track finances especially what it means against ad spend. Easy set up, does most of it for you. This is a must have tool

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to track and optimize your profits. Our support team is here for you if you ever need any help.

Hyoola

Its puts the numbers in your eyes.
Also, they keep adding new features to the app. Would recommend this app

June 21, 2021

That's what BeProfit Profit Tracker is all about! Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

HIGHPOWERED.ch

What an amazing app, SUPER helpful to analyse your business KPIs! I can't imagine that another one does a better job, I looked at several ones and Beprofit just looked superior in many ways. I especially love the integration of all costs, including live ad spending cost integration. Soo helpful in calculating profits!

June 21, 2021

Thanks a lot, we really appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions for making our profit calculator even better - feel free to let us know! :)

ALLRJ

What can I say this app has made what seemed impossible to calculate for us a total breeze. We can see how profitable we really are (finally) and as an early adopter of the application I can it’s hands down the best of its kind. One thing I wish I had learned sooner was my true numbers and now I don’t have to calculate them and take time off from running the business. Congrats to the team on this smash hit. Know your numbers!

June 20, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! We're really glad you find our profit calculator helpful. If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you!

AstridFrank

Love this app! Show all i need and the customer service are very good, they answer within 20 min, somethimes only 5.

June 16, 2021

BeProfit loves you back! We appreciate your feedback very much. If you ever need any help with our Shopify profit & expense tracker app, our support team is always here for you.

Iconic Watch

Very useful application that allows me to see in real time my results, moreover a source of information are provided to better understand and anticipate its expenses

June 15, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy our BeProfit app is helping make your Shopify analysis clearer. Do let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help!

The Sweetie Shoppie

Wow... A god send on the basic store... It allows me to track most income and expenses (My shipping is a bit off but im still playing with the settings). Overall, I can get a good grip on the figures!

May 30, 2021

We're so happy to read that! Thank you for your great feedback, we're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator on the Shopify app store. If there's anything we can help with - we're here for you💪

AmericanWaffle

Best. App. Ever. Love the product and love the team, thank you so much! Keep users informed and the amazing updates.

May 30, 2021

We love you too! Thank you for the amazing review. Keep enjoying our Shopify profit & expense tracker, and let our support team know if you ever need help with the app 😍

Sky Map

Amazing app, works perfect and it helps us to manage our ads costs to keep our business profitable.

May 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the great feedback. We work hard to make our calculator dashboard a great tool for you - we're happy to hear it's helping your business stay profitable! Our support team is here if you ever need anything. 🙏

Valvito

Interface design and customer service are great! I look forward to seeing the third-party fulfillment services' integrations!

May 23, 2021

Thanks very much for your feedback!
We're happy you're enjoying the app, and we'll certainly update you about any new features or integrations (including fulfillment services!)😀