BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Green Beans Toys

This app is absolutely fantastic. It allows me to keep an eye on profit, overall and item/date specific. I can view the data instantly without having to track anything myself. I've tested out creating some automated reports and they work great. They are constantly improving the app by adding additional features and it seems they are receptive to feedback and suggestions from users. Recommend this app without a doubt.

May 3, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

LucentDecors

Very good App..great interface. Hopefully, this will give us a great view of our store finances in one place.

May 3, 2021

We're excited that our Shopify calculator will be with you on your journey to success.
Thanks for your review, our support team is here if you ever need a hand.😊

Fire & Luxe

This app is perfect to keep track of everything in one place and provides a ton of information missing from the basic Shopify plan. I don't have to keep track of everything in my own spreadsheets anymore and look up information in different areas and work it out manually. Highly recommended and a must have app in my opinion, and the support team is great! Amber

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.

NEVERQUIT Socks

We previously have done most of these calculations manually with a spreadsheet every month. This app basically replaced that manual work and saved us a ton of time.

April 29, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We're happy to hear you replaced those messy spreadsheets with our profit tracking app. If you have any questions or suggestions let our support team know. 😀

Forest Ink

We love the app use it in every meeting. I love that it gives me an easy to read visual on our profitability. I wish it had options to manually add different channel sales for a more complete model. We have multiple channels that couldn't be synced even if an integration existed and would love to be able to manually add these each month to see a complete picture. I think that feature would make a huge impact for us. Highly recommend the app if you want a clear picture of your P/L looking forward to seeing what these guys add in the future.

April 29, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, it means a lot to us! We're always working to improve your profit calculator dashboard - your feature suggestion is already in the works, stay tuned. In the meantime, please keep on enjoying the app and let us know if you need anything!

The Real Leather Company

Great app, would 100% recommend. Let's me see profits without having to create spreadsheets everyday or ask my accountant.

April 28, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁

Cancelled Plans

Great app - does exactly what we need! Awesome customer support. Also super easy setup - had it done in no time!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗

Linions

great app, amazing support, they solve every issue that i had, got everything i need and more, highly recommended!

April 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it really makes our day🙌
our support team is here if you ever need a hand.

Fastshades Norge

Incredible app. Easy to find optimum ad spend and maximize net profit with the features in this app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

KRONIFY

Everything works good. The only negative on the app is the speed.
The Team is very responsive as well.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us :)

Your feedback is always welcome and truly helps us improve the app. We're tuning our engine now to speed things up!