BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Valyou Furniture

Pretty straight forward. UTMs for Ad Spend. Will help with seeing a clear journey of conversions. Fast Meeting Scheduling too.

September 2, 2021

We're happy to hear that our UTM attribution feature is helping you track your ad conversions - thank you for the feedback! We hope you're also enjoying the other powerful features in our profit tracker app. Let us know if you'd like a hand exploring them!

So604

I used this app to figure out how much I am making, rather than using a google sheets. Its very comprehensive. Their customer success team and account management is awesome and very responsive. I came to them with some concerns and they were able to address them very quickly and efficiently. I am super excited to be using this app!

September 1, 2021

We appreciate your review and we're happy to hear how much you like our Shopify profit/expense tracking app! Our support team will reach out directly to find out how we can best address the integration challenges you were facing.

Avant Therapeutics

The app is really good. It has a lot of reports and complex customizations, as the UTM report that is really useful if you are using Facebook given that they're really imprecise to measure IOS events now.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It makes us happy to hear that our profit tracker app is helping you combat the impact of iOS14 updates! Keep enjoying BeProfit, our support team is always here if you need anything.

The Tactical Revolution

Really great app, since I have started using it, I am now aware of my profits on a daily/monthly basis. Really recommend it.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're happy to hear BeProfit helps you keep track of your profits. Let us know if you ever need any assistance🙏

DOVEALA - #1 THE SHOP OF THE WORLD

Location Réunion

Really the best apps to analyze the business plan of your business. Moreover, the staff are very reactive.

August 22, 2021

We're happy you find our profit tracker helpful! If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you. Cheers!

Into The Verse Toys

An absolutely amazing product that is so incredibly versatile. In my experience it beats "competitors" (if you can call them that, because no others that I have found have anywhere near the functionality)hands down. And to top it all off, actual real life support is just a click away with response times quicker than my mum on Whatsapp!

August 17, 2021

Our team is very happy to receive such a gracious review, thank you so much. We'll continue working hard to bring you the best Shopify profit & expense tracker! As you mentioned, our support team is always here if you need anything.

Adenberger Damenmode

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really great app and special thanks to the support team. We have had some technical issues with the ad spend not properly syncing and they did not give up and fixed the issue :) Highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're always happy to help! Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

OHM Electric Bikes Canada

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Great app with great dashboard to track profits. Nice interface and friendly support staff to help with questions.

August 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we're very happy to hear that our Shopify expense tracker is helping 'keep the wheels turning' for your business! Our support team is always here for you if you have any questions.

Radix Jewelry

This is a great app for keeping track of how much money is coming in. I have looked everywhere for something to do these things with that is not expensive. They have a free version and it does everything I need. I had one issue, but within seconds that issue was fixed for me. The team is so helpful and responsive it keeps you feeling motivated to keep moving forward with your little business. Thank you so much for creating this amazing app and allowing us to have a free version.

August 12, 2021

We appreciate your review, thank you! To hear that our profit tracker app is actually motivating you is one of the greatest motivations for us as well. Keep enjoying BeProfit - we're here if you need anything! 🙏

IslandJay

We actually purchased this app in error. 100% our fault as we were looking for another kind of tool. However, customer support at BeProfit was above and beyond to see if they could help us anyway. When all parties realized their tool was not designed for our needs, they proactively made sure we were refunded accordingly. This company is prime example of how anyone should treat their clients. I would not hesitate to use them in the future should we need their services. Thanks again!

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it🙏 We hope we get a chance to help you optimize your profits sometime in the future. All the best!