4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time sales, expenses, and profit margin tracking. They find the interface user-friendly and the expense tracking accurate. The app's customizable features, ability to identify margin improvement areas, and real-time ad spend and ROAS tracking are highly valued. Merchants also commend the prompt and knowledgeable customer support. Despite occasional issues with calculations and subscription fees, these are quickly addressed by the support team. The app's integration with various sales channels and accurate profit margin calculations for each product make it a time-saving tool providing insightful financial data.

November 2, 2020

This app, helps give me a clear picture of my profit and loss and cash flow in one place. I like that I don't have to login to quickbooks every time I want to assess my financials.

Bliss Home Market
BeProfit 📊 replied November 3, 2020

We are so glad you were able to use our app BeProfit - Profit Tracker to get a dashboard to rival QuickBooks. This is exactly why we created the app so that users can see their profit, loss and cash flow in one place! Hope you continue to enjoy using it 😊

March 9, 2021

Great and fast support and always working on new features!
Great app and team behind!
Must have app if you want to have max. control over your business!

Bella ciao - Clothing ✘ Living ✘ Resin-Kunst
Germany
BeProfit 📊 replied March 11, 2021

We’re thrilled that you feel our profit margin calculator is so great!
Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you ever need anything😎

March 31, 2021

Very good app. I'd recommend. it does a good job aggregating and displaying costs/profits. Only thing I would recommend to them is to add a a feature allowing someone to 1) manually input the total profit for each order AFTER shipping , OR 2) manually enter the cost of shipping for each order and then have it automatically calculate the profit based on the manually entered shipping cost + COG. We need this feature as we dont use Shopify shipping rates or whatever other app they have synced up. We use our own freight carriers as well as drop shipping, meaning shipping costs are always different for each order. This feature doesn't seem to exist anywhere. It would be very helpful so we could actually see the true profit margins per order. Other then that is a great application. They've been very responsive and helpful when I have a question. They even advised they are currently working on the feature I requested after I emailed them directly. I'd recommend it.

Chanel Home
BeProfit 📊 replied April 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and feedback!🙌
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Our support team will contact you to learn more about your needs.

July 8, 2021

I was Helped by Raphael Hyde and it was a great experience! I was totally overwhelmed with my new business opening and all the costs. I downloaded the app but had doubts I would be able to make it work. Right away, Raphael helped me learn what I needed to, walking through all my questions. He even was willing to jump on a call to help, even though my struggles were pretty basic. I couldn't be more pleased!

Customize Your Life Shop
BeProfit 📊 replied July 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with our expense tracker app! 😃 It means a lot to hear that you were so pleased with the help our support team provided. Raphael sends his regards - let us know if you ever need anything!

April 27, 2021

Incredible app. Easy to find optimum ad spend and maximize net profit with the features in this app.

Fastshades Norge
Norway
BeProfit 📊 replied April 27, 2021

Thanks so much!
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

May 17, 2021

WOW! I dont do many reviews but this is worth it. The support from Raphael and the team has been incredible. They are always available and always so easy to communicate with and help get you set up. The interface and metrics and reports are amazing, If you are running any type of ecommerce business id highly recommend this as a simple plug in. The app and the team are top class!

Archie & Izzy
Ireland
BeProfit 📊 replied May 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words😊
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.

February 16, 2022

BeProfit is a great app and their customer service is amazing.
I was having problems connecting my TikTok Ads account to it and had to book a call with their support team.
Daniel guided me through the possible alternatives to fix the problem, and after being unsuccessful he offered to take the problem to their internal team so they could potentially be able to fix it internally.
However, before we hang up he came with a last minute idea and patiently waited until I completed the steps and fixed the problem myself.
I recommend the app because both features and customer service are great!

Nouvely.com
BeProfit 📊 replied February 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback, it's our pleasure to help. If you need further assistance or have any suggestions for improving our profit tracker, do let us know!😊

February 25, 2021

Helpful and clean app, got required and much needed features. Good job and continue to improve the app.

HandynTrendy
Pakistan
BeProfit 📊 replied February 25, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us, thank you😄
Keep enjoying the app!

March 18, 2021

Best app and very helpful. Thanks also to the team that respond very quick to help me install it. Thanks

Weebot
France
About 1 year using the app
BeProfit 📊 replied March 18, 2021

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard. Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

June 29, 2022

I needed help with shipping and Liora explained patiently the steps to help me through. Great customer service .Thankyou

Shed Leather
About 1 year using the app
BeProfit 📊 replied June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this great feedback! We're glad our customer service could assist you! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.