BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

MiCleo&Co

This App is really useful to have a complete picture of your business. Easy and quick set Up to control your figures at a glance. It is a must!

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

Key Enigma

The best profit analytics tool I tried (and I tried a lot). Every metric is there and more. What I really like is the comparison you can do with industry standards and tips to improve your metrics. They also keep improving the app every week and hear to feedback, so big thumbs up to the developers, keep the good work. Overall a great analytics tool.

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Elite Jersey

Excellent app. Gives you exactly what you need with the reports to understand the numbers. Highly recommended

April 4, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😄
Keep enjoying the app, and feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything.

2 Dogs Treats

Great app and an easy way to have a daily look at net profitability - rather than just gross profit from your shopify store. Looking forward to the integration of other channels like amazon!

April 4, 2021

Thanks for your review 🙏 We’re glad you enjoy the app!
Feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions to make BeProfit an even better profit calculator app💪

MyHackerTech

This app is great app, I've used different profit calculators, but your guys rock! The app really does a great job on the report and fast updates! I highly recommend this !

Thanks so much!

Chanel Home

Very good app. I'd recommend. it does a good job aggregating and displaying costs/profits. Only thing I would recommend to them is to add a a feature allowing someone to 1) manually input the total profit for each order AFTER shipping , OR 2) manually enter the cost of shipping for each order and then have it automatically calculate the profit based on the manually entered shipping cost + COG. We need this feature as we dont use Shopify shipping rates or whatever other app they have synced up. We use our own freight carriers as well as drop shipping, meaning shipping costs are always different for each order. This feature doesn't seem to exist anywhere. It would be very helpful so we could actually see the true profit margins per order. Other then that is a great application. They've been very responsive and helpful when I have a question. They even advised they are currently working on the feature I requested after I emailed them directly. I'd recommend it.

April 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and feedback!🙌
Our support team will contact you to learn more about your needs.

Sklep Dynamic

sick app, helped me understand my store a lot better.
would recommend to anyone that's starting out. easy to use

March 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits.
Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

PHANTOM Charger

This app is amazing to keep track of all my stores! I can easily add multiple platforms I advertise on and BeProfit will keep everything kept up. The customer service team is always on it if you have any issues with the app! Overall, great experience!!

March 29, 2021

Hi,
Eden Amirav here, CEO at BeProfit.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and sorry for the experience you've had with our app.

We’re currently having a technical issue which we’re working on resolving ASAP, so you should be able to enjoy all of the app’s features shortly.
We'll make sure to let you know once everything’s back to normal.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

We’re working hard to provide all of our users with the best profit calculator app out there.

Eden | BeProfit CEO

thekaftanshop.com

Awesome and quick Support Team and a great app to get your business insights in one screen .........

March 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! 🙏
We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits.
Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

Fagaci

Great app, it is very useful. I really recommend it to keep your profit margin clear. I like the future and the evolution of the app.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌