BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, finance dashboard & order metrics data

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

neurogena.co.uk

support is amazing, Liora from support team solved my problem instantly, I could not image my bussiness without this app

June 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Cheers :)

Telmo & Jayden

Location France

The app is really clean, the metrics are in real time and the customer service is the best. I recommend this app for anyone who want to know their metrics, so they can make better decisions.

June 2, 2022

You just made our day! Cheers for the great feedback, keep tracking your profit and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Cutethingo

Location Norway

Very good app, use it everyday! Perfect for tracking and thats a must-have. Exactly what i was looking for

May 25, 2022

This is the review we were looking for! 😊 Cheers for the awesome feedback, let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Puffin Drinkwear

The right amount of robust features while still be user friendly and easy to use. 5 stars for providing greater visibility for our financials.

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review! We're always keen to make improvements and add new valuable features to BeProfit; if you have any suggestions - do let us know! :)

Premium Body Armor

This is probably the most complete analytics package out there for Shopify. Terrific customer support, simple to use settings and all my info at a glance.

May 10, 2022

BOOM! What a great review, your feedback means a lot to us! Keep enjoying our profit analysis app and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with😀

Accuprese

Liora was very keen and up to date with me when my metrics were off with some ads but they got everything done in a few minutes! They are so responsive and fast! Highly recommend this team and app!

April 19, 2022

Our pleasure! We're always thrilled to help. Do let us know if you ever need anything else. Cheers :)

Produits-Favoris

This is the best app on the Shopifyapp store! Easy to setup and pleasant to use. The support team with Liora, Raphael and Dianiel is just amazing!

April 13, 2022

Liora, Raphael and Daniel send their best. Kudos for the best review, we're more than happy to help! 🙂 keep optimizing your profits and let us know if there's anything you need. Cheers!

Omnidesk Malaysia

An excellent app to provide business owners real-time performance and monitoring of no just bottom line but also marketing effectiveness. The BeProfit team is very open to suggestions and implement based on our needs, improving the tool at every iteration.

March 31, 2022

Our kind of review! Thanks for your feedback, the team at BeProfit makes its very best to address every suggestion we get. Happy tracking :)

PureFilters

Very powerful app, the integrations are great and support is superb. Highly recommend this app to all my fellow eCom peers.

March 29, 2022

What a great review, thank you! Feel free to spread the word about BeProfit, we sure will appreciate it! 🙂

dolormed

Ive been using this app for ages and I could not find anything better, they also have customer support where they reply by the speed of lightning

March 23, 2022

We also reply to reviews by the speed of light! Thank you for this awesome feedback, keep tracking your profits the right way!💪

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25