BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

This app is really useful to keep track of the financial part of my small business. It is very easy to use and it work well. I have been using it for about a year. Their customer service is also very effective and they always respond to my questions. If you are looking for an app to keep track of all your sales, expenses and profits; I recommend you try this one!

Boston Terrier World
February 2, 2023

I've been searching for an app like this for a very long time. Finally, I can see exactly how my 2 stores are performing financially in real time and also look at my performance history over the years.

I had a problem importing the data feed to one of my stores and the customer service team came through quickly to resolve the issue. Highly recommend this gem of an app!

Plastic Bag Partners
Time spent using app: 21 days
BeProfit 📊 replied February 2, 2023

Thank you so much for this awesome review!
We are so glad that BeProfit meets your needs and that our customer service team was able to help you. We hope you continue to find the app useful and that it continues to help you manage your stores!

January 29, 2023

When we started with our shop, I installed BeProfit in order to monitor the results of sales compared to the budget for Ads. A few days later, I imported all of our costs, (COGS, operational costs, shipping rates etc.) into the dashboard and i was astonished by the picture the numbers gave me: Realtime monitoring not only of our Adcampaigns but for the whole business itself.

Without these possibilites, we wouldßnt have been able to scale the business up so much. We always can keep an eye on all important costs and profits. sure, you could make up an spreadsheet and calculate all these stats for yourself with fancy formulas. But who´s got time for that?

The support is very good - personal videocalls and a super fast respond on all the tickets which I sent in. (Even if I did ask some dumb questions (from todays point of view) :))

I strongly recommend this app to every shop-owner who wants to save time, money and always have a good view on important business numbers.

Dein-Flaschengarten.de
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied February 1, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you were able to take advantage of the features of BeProfit to monitor your sales and budget and that our support team was helpful. We hope that our app continues to help you save time and money and keep track of your business numbers!

January 26, 2023

Wowwwww.
I have tried all of them.
This is like a space-ship compared to other platforms.
Granular reporting beyond what I thought I would need. It even pull my Shipstation data to for comparison of all kinds of data.
The customer service is phenomenal.
Eden and Raphael are amazing since Day 1.
Fahri

The Loomia
Time spent using app: 7 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 26, 2023

Thanks so much for the amazing review, Fahri!
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that our customer service team has been helpful.
Your feedback is invaluable to us and we truly appreciate your support.
Happy optimizing your business! Cheers :)

January 5, 2023

It's a fab app which gives our business good visibility on all the sales and costs associated with the Shopify sales channel. Customer support is really excellent!

Popcorn Shed
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 5, 2023

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad that you are enjoying the app and the customer support. Your feedback really means a lot to us!

January 3, 2023

Beprofit Thank you! All the tools you need to know your business numbers are here. No need for spreadsheets/excel. Easy to use, accurate. + excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

TROKELI
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you're enjoying our product and that our customer service has been up to your expectations. We're here for should you need anything else. Cheers :)

December 19, 2022

I have been testing BeProfit in two stores for 1 week now. An app like this is essential in my opinion.

The app provides us with precise insights very quickly, which we can incorporate directly into product development, for example.

10/10 stars

Low Lights Studios
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
BeProfit 📊 replied December 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that BeProfit has been so useful to you and that you've had a great experience. Thanks again and happy calculating :)

December 18, 2022

Can't believe it took me so long to get this. I've been archaically calculating my profit with a calculator and some averages. Life changing. Be aware that its very addictive to look at

The Bridge - Watch Strap Specialists
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
BeProfit 📊 replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that BeProfit has been life-changing for you and made it easier to track your profits. That's what we're here for :)
BTW, don't worry about becoming addicted, the only outcome is an increase in profits!

December 15, 2022

Great app and customer support! I was unaware of the fee's that came with high order amount and got an invoice for those. Got really disappointed that they didn't notify me when exceeding the limit. Contacted them and Daniel waived the fee's! Also app works great, but sometimes the connection with a social media platform suddenly disconnects. Overall great experience

Lavistique
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you were pleased with our customer service and the overall experience with our app.
We apologize for the connection issue you encountered and we will look into it to see how we can improve.
Thank you again for your feedback!

Edited November 28, 2022

Must have app if you're seriously with your business. Track profit in Real Time per product, per order, per month week, etc.... Update: I forgot to mention how amazing the team is with their fast replies!

NineTwoFive
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're glad you're finding our app helpful. Keep on tracking and optimizing!