BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Poli Coffee

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

a must have app for ecommerce! Works great and flows with integrations, organize all numbers in a beautiful designed dashboard. Gives a lot of insights which are the key to a successful business.

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.

Green Beans Toys

This app is absolutely fantastic. It allows me to keep an eye on profit, overall and item/date specific. I can view the data instantly without having to track anything myself. I've tested out creating some automated reports and they work great. They are constantly improving the app by adding additional features and it seems they are receptive to feedback and suggestions from users. Recommend this app without a doubt.

May 3, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

LucentDecors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good App..great interface. Hopefully, this will give us a great view of our store finances in one place.

May 3, 2021

We're excited that our Shopify calculator will be with you on your journey to success.
Thanks for your review, our support team is here if you ever need a hand.😊

Fire & Luxe

This app is perfect to keep track of everything in one place and provides a ton of information missing from the basic Shopify plan. I don't have to keep track of everything in my own spreadsheets anymore and look up information in different areas and work it out manually. Highly recommended and a must have app in my opinion, and the support team is great! Amber

Forest Ink

We love the app use it in every meeting. I love that it gives me an easy to read visual on our profitability. I wish it had options to manually add different channel sales for a more complete model. We have multiple channels that couldn't be synced even if an integration existed and would love to be able to manually add these each month to see a complete picture. I think that feature would make a huge impact for us. Highly recommend the app if you want a clear picture of your P/L looking forward to seeing what these guys add in the future.

April 29, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, it means a lot to us! We're always working to improve your profit calculator dashboard - your feature suggestion is already in the works, stay tuned. In the meantime, please keep on enjoying the app and let us know if you need anything!

The Real Leather Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, would 100% recommend. Let's me see profits without having to create spreadsheets everyday or ask my accountant.

April 28, 2021

Cancelled Plans

Great app - does exactly what we need! Awesome customer support. Also super easy setup - had it done in no time!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗

Linions

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

great app, amazing support, they solve every issue that i had, got everything i need and more, highly recommended!

April 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it really makes our day🙌
our support team is here if you ever need a hand.

Fastshades Norge

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredible app. Easy to find optimum ad spend and maximize net profit with the features in this app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

KRONIFY

Location Germany

Everything works good. The only negative on the app is the speed.
The Team is very responsive as well.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us :)

Your feedback is always welcome and truly helps us improve the app. We're tuning our engine now to speed things up!