BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 25, 2021

Awesome app! Counts my profit very accurately and the team is also very responsive and helped me set up my shipping calculations.

Sana's Sets
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

March 25, 2021

Very grateful as a relatively new business owner, to have tools like BeProfit App. It works great to give me FAR more insight into my analytics and the reports are so great, I've been able to use them to pitch my business. It's user-friendly too. I highly recommend!

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Time spent using app: 8 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😄
Keep enjoying the app, and feel free to reach out to our support team if you need anything.

March 25, 2021

Really useful and simple app to start to understand my profit as a business, definitely recommend! The interface is really great too, which is rare for apps like this.

Clever Supply Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied March 26, 2021

Thanks for your great review, it really makes our day!
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the BeProfit profit calculator, we’d be more than happy to assist!🙌

March 25, 2021

We switched over to Beprofit from another service, Beprofit is by far better! It's easier to use and understand which helps when making important business decisions. This app is a must if you're not a bookkeeper or an accountant.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd
Time spent using app: 19 days
BeProfit 📊 replied March 26, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

March 25, 2021

Great app. Very user friendly and give you a great inside into your your daily, weekly or monthly expenses and profits!

MotoWin.me
Time spent using app: 20 days

March 25, 2021

Very good app. Great overview in real-time about our true profit reports, order metrics and expenses ect.

Keekabuu
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks for your great review, it really makes our day!

March 25, 2021

Amazing really, a great app to keep track of your profits. Plus its super easy and really seamless. Recommend

BodyRing
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks for your review 🙏 We’re glad you enjoy the app!
Feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions to make BeProfit an even better profit calculator app💪

March 25, 2021

This app helped me to do reports fast and easily. Not only that. I can see reports about best sold products, my profit and a lot more. I recommend this app.

VeganBox
Time spent using app: 4 months

March 24, 2021

Very useful app helped me out a lot, really well done linking all my ad services to make accounting easier

EuphoriaStar
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks for your review 🙏 We’re glad we can help!

March 24, 2021

Such a good app! Really helps to keep an eye on your profits! Works with all Ad platforms too, thinks about transaction fees as well as shopify plans! And its still free! Not for long I guess.. better download asap!

MyStickyPhone
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thank you🙏 we really appreciate your feedback!
It helps us make our profit calculator app what it is.
Our support team is here for anything you may need!