BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cobra Factory Shop

Location South Africa

This app delivers crazy value and the support behind it is amazing, we are super impressed with it and would confidently suggest it to anyone looking for a great profit tracking app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

Trendado.se

Location Netherlands

Customer service is quick en efficiently, the layout of the app looks really clean, neat and is user friendly.

Thanks for your feedback!
We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the app - our support team is here if you ever have any questions 😊

vapesdirect

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, has many features that keep me intrigued. i use this app as much as my back office shopify, has a few glitches but the Beprofit team seam to be continuously improving it.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! 😎
We're happy to hear that the app is helping you track expenses & profit. Improvements are always being made, yes. If you have suggestions for us, please contact our support team - your feedback is always appreciated🙏

Whisky Grail

Location Switzerland

One of the greatest free apps in the store - provides a detailed financial overview! Recommend it for any shop.

March 16, 2021

Finders Keepers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great and quick customer service - literally got a reply within minutes. 100% recommend! Easy-to-use layout.

March 14, 2021

Burn Pit BBQ

I use this app to help keep track of my business expenses. It's super easy to use and the COGS has really helped me stay on top of my costs.

Thanks so much!

LuxBox

Time spent using app About 1 year

Way better than order metrics. And guess what? It's free! Also really good customer service if you get any issues. Recommended

Roots Plants

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this in my new store to monitor profitability and breakeven daily (I can see live net profit at any time during the day) and weekly. It's pretty good - reporting in a way that is close to how I would create reports myself. The developers at become.co are responding very quickly to my questions and making changes as well, which is excellent. Great app!

March 11, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

Artimal

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, very useful to get more information about the Financial insights per day, week, month or year. Love it thanks!

March 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! The app helps track financials over time, so we hope you’ll keep enjoying your dashboard for a while 👍 Let our support team know if you have any questions.

Curlfinity

Location Switzerland

Absolutely great app, and I hope it will remain free.
Extremely useful to know whether your shop remains in good health financially-wise.

March 11, 2021

Thanks for your great review! 😎
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard. Keep enjoying and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.