BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oluminate | LED Lights

Really great interface and seamless integrations with everything. This is the only app I've found that can successfully track Shopify and Paypal fees.

March 18, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

Snack Town Malaysia

Location Malaysia

Just started using this app and saw that it has potential to be a great app indeed. Customer support is excellent, Raphael has been great with his assistance to try rectify any issues. And that itself speaks volumes when service is made priority.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit the best profit calculator on Shopify.
Raphael and the whole team are here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

Cobra Factory Shop

Location South Africa

This app delivers crazy value and the support behind it is amazing, we are super impressed with it and would confidently suggest it to anyone looking for a great profit tracking app.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

Trendado.se

Location Netherlands

Customer service is quick en efficiently, the layout of the app looks really clean, neat and is user friendly.

Thanks for your feedback!
We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the app - our support team is here if you ever have any questions 😊

vapesdirect

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app, has many features that keep me intrigued. i use this app as much as my back office shopify, has a few glitches but the Beprofit team seam to be continuously improving it.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! 😎
We're happy to hear that the app is helping you track expenses & profit. Improvements are always being made, yes. If you have suggestions for us, please contact our support team - your feedback is always appreciated🙏

Whisky Grail

Location Switzerland

One of the greatest free apps in the store - provides a detailed financial overview! Recommend it for any shop.

March 16, 2021

Finders Keepers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great and quick customer service - literally got a reply within minutes. 100% recommend! Easy-to-use layout.

March 14, 2021

Burn Pit BBQ

I use this app to help keep track of my business expenses. It's super easy to use and the COGS has really helped me stay on top of my costs.

Thanks so much!

LuxBox

Time spent using app About 1 year

Way better than order metrics. And guess what? It's free! Also really good customer service if you get any issues. Recommended

Roots Plants

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this in my new store to monitor profitability and breakeven daily (I can see live net profit at any time during the day) and weekly. It's pretty good - reporting in a way that is close to how I would create reports myself. The developers at become.co are responding very quickly to my questions and making changes as well, which is excellent. Great app!