BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Ideal Sunday

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is a seriously powerful app that's been well developed. Everything you might need to calculate an accurate P/L has been thought of. I really like the feature of recurring monthly expenses like apps and services. Support is incredibly responsive and I'm looking forward to the data export feature. Highly recommend, keep it up!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for this great feedback, we're happy our Shopify calculator is helping you track expenses and profit margins with ease 😎
Our support team is always here if you ever need anything!

Taboutiq

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to track my profits, it's very useful. The customer service is very fast and efficient. Raphael helped me, he was very professional and knowledgable.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for the review 🙂 We're happy to hear that our Shopify calculator is helping you track your expenses & profit margins! Raphael and the team are here if you need anything.

Qstomize.com

I’ve been looking for a really good Shopify profit calculator for a while and this app is IT. My ad spend data used to be intimidating to analyze manually, but this app does all my expense calculations automatically - awesome stuff. Great that it easily syncs with my ad platforms too!

December 9, 2020

Simplifying things is what this Shopify calculator is all about! More integrations are on the way so you can track expenses even more accurately, stay tuned. 😊

Trends Temple

Location Spain

It really does its job and helps a lot to have clear and easy to analyze metrics. The customer service is very good and close, they helped me a lot. Perfect app.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!
We're happy to be the perfect Shopify profit calculator app for you. Our support team is here if you need anything😊

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

It's a great app to track your revenue, taxes and expenses. It is able to track any orders prior to the installation of the app, which is an awesome feature!

December 6, 2020

We're so happy that the lifetime profit tracking feature of the app is proving useful! Let us know if you have questions or feel that our Shopify calculator could use any more features.👍

HeartsnDiamond

Time spent using app 6 minutes

From all profits calculated apps this one is the greatest for me, I connected all my accounts and I got all the info I was needed
Also I like to check support even when it's free and I got imidiatly answer I like it so much! Thanks guys all the best and greetings

December 6, 2020

We're excited to be the #1 Shopify profit calculator for you - our Support Team is here if ever need anything!

Houselore

Great app and awesome technical support. It's new so more features are coming, but a great start so far.

December 3, 2020

We're so happy our Shopify profit calculator helps you! Keep an eye out for more features 😀

Lebeju Kids

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excelente APP, instalei faz poucos dias e estou adorando, conseguimos perceber onde está o problema dos gastos.
Recomendo para todas as loja.
E o suporte é nota 10.
____
Excellent APP, I installed it a few days ago and I'm loving it, we can see where the problem of expenses is.
Recommend for every store.
And the support is grade 10.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for the review!
Our support team is here if you need anything😊

H2O Infused Fitness

This app helps track your profit and ad spend and stuff. Very useful if you don't want to hire an accountant.

November 30, 2020

We're happy to hear that the app has proven itself useful for you!
Indeed, one of our aims was to create a profit calculator app that can export reports so you won't need to hire an accountant.
Our Support Team is always here for you 👍

TFTWood

I was considering upgrading my Shopify plan to get better reports, so I could see my real profit margins easier... no need now. This App is fantastic! I love how it links up with Facebook advertising too so I don't have to manually figure out my margins after those advertising expenses.

November 29, 2020

Thank you! We're so glad to have helped you save you the cost of upgrading your Shopify plan and to give you the in-depth reports you were looking for. Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you have any questions or more feedback. Our support team is here to help :)