4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time sales, expenses, and profit margin data. They praise its user-friendly interface, accurate expense tracking, and seamless onboarding. Standout features include syncing with multiple sales channels, advanced forecasting, and UTM tracking, a solution to the iOS14 tracking issue. Merchants also value the customization options and responsive customer support. Regular updates based on merchant feedback are a bonus, making this app a game-changer for informed decision-making.

December 27, 2021

Love this app and the team over at BeProfit. Anyone and everyone running an online ecommerce business needs the data BeProfit offers to optimize their own business.

DogMerch
BeProfit 📊 replied December 28, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review. If you need any help or have any suggestions for improvements - just reach out. Cheers!

February 11, 2021

Very efficient application for accounting and results of your activity. I use it on several stores and it is great. On top of that, the team is responsive and attentive. I recommend this app.

Funpods
France
BeProfit 📊 replied February 15, 2021

It means a lot to us to know that our free profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying BeProfit! we are here for anything you need 😊

Edited March 28, 2021

Awesome and quick Support Team and a great app to get your business insights in one screen .........

thekaftanshop.com
India
BeProfit 📊 replied March 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! 🙏
We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits.
Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

March 25, 2021

I love this app, I have a day job so keeping up with finances would be tough. I appreciate the automation - just drop in my recurring expenses and most of the work is done. Highly recommend!

Changeless Beauty
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

We appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits. Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

April 27, 2021

great app, amazing support, they solve every issue that i had, got everything i need and more, highly recommended!

Linions
Singapore
BeProfit 📊 replied April 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it really makes our day🙌
our support team is here if you ever need a hand.

April 21, 2021

BeProfit app has solved my biggest problem, knowing the net revenue of my business! They keep on updating the app to the latest features needed and if there are any problems, the support team really solve them quickly for me! Highly recommended!

Choladeck
Malaysia
BeProfit 📊 replied April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! 🙏
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

April 14, 2021

It's a great app! Very helpful and easy to use. And the customer service is very good too. Thank you !

Keia Tea
Switzerland
BeProfit 📊 replied April 18, 2021

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

March 10, 2021

Great app, very useful to get more information about the Financial insights per day, week, month or year. Love it thanks!

Artimal
Netherlands
BeProfit 📊 replied March 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! The app helps track financials over time, so we hope you’ll keep enjoying your dashboard for a while 👍 Let our support team know if you have any questions.

February 24, 2022

Excellent app gives accurate and detailed reports and very user friendly. Customer support is outstanding. Highly recommend

Rubberizeit
BeProfit 📊 replied February 27, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback, we're happy we can help! If you need any help or have any suggestions for improving our profit calculator, we'd be happy to know!

December 16, 2020

This app makes it so easy to track shipping expenses (all expenses, really!) and saves me so much time. It let me pull my Shopify shipping profiles and lets me make new profiles right in the app. Simply put: a great profit margin calculator.

Fidget Widgets
BeProfit 📊 replied December 16, 2020

We’re thrilled that you feel our profit margin calculator is so great!
Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you ever need anything😎