Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Wizard of Paws Store

I really like the reports and detailed integration given by this app. Makes life much easier and your financial statement exceptionally accurate. Highly recommended

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your great review! We're doing our best to provide you with the most accurate tool to help you track your profits. If you ever have any suggestions for new features - do let us know!

Holsper

The best app for tracking profits
_________________________________________________________________

June 28, 2021

You're the best! Thanks for your feedback, we hope you continue to enjoy our profit calculator app :)

Retro Gaming Parts

Great service for any questions I had about the set up. I use this app daily and it gives a great insight into the business figures. Takes a couple of hours to set up but its set and forget unless anything changes.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you find our profit calculator app helpful! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it 🙏

Drippy Amsterdam

Easy and great way to monitor profits and costs. Great support and quick help on all topics/questions. Keep it going guys!

June 23, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! 😊 We're doing our best to provide you with the best profit calculator app on the Shopify app store. Cheers!

TLO Outdoors

So far so good, very clean interface, I love many features - one of my faves is ability to schedule WHEN you get the profit report. I don't get vendor shipping costs until next morning, so this gives our team time to enter actual shipping costs into the app b4 the profit email summary is sent. I had a feature request to be able to toggle on/off the marketing/adspend in P&L calculations and the developers were quick to respond. Just waiting for Bing to be connected so I don't have to manually do that. Very happy so far.

June 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit reports and other features too. If you need any help or have any additional suggestions for us - we're here for you🙏

Unieke Foto

Great app! Being using it for months to track our profits accurately. QUick support and updates.....

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your great review, we're happy to hear that our profit calculator app has been helpful for you for so long! Keep enjoying BeProfit and let our support team know if you need anything.

FLOWERFIX

Excellent to track finances especially what it means against ad spend. Easy set up, does most of it for you. This is a must have tool

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to track and optimize your profits. Our support team is here for you if you ever need any help.

Hyoola

Its puts the numbers in your eyes.
Also, they keep adding new features to the app. Would recommend this app

June 21, 2021

That's what BeProfit Profit Tracker is all about! Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

HIGHPOWERED.ch

What an amazing app, SUPER helpful to analyse your business KPIs! I can't imagine that another one does a better job, I looked at several ones and Beprofit just looked superior in many ways. I especially love the integration of all costs, including live ad spending cost integration. Soo helpful in calculating profits!

June 21, 2021

Thanks a lot, we really appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions for making our profit calculator even better - feel free to let us know! :)

ALLRJ

What can I say this app has made what seemed impossible to calculate for us a total breeze. We can see how profitable we really are (finally) and as an early adopter of the application I can it’s hands down the best of its kind. One thing I wish I had learned sooner was my true numbers and now I don’t have to calculate them and take time off from running the business. Congrats to the team on this smash hit. Know your numbers!

June 20, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! We're really glad you find our profit calculator helpful. If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you!