Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

el-clan.com

simple to use and gives great stats that can't find anywhere else. found myself using every single day since day one, Thank you so much!

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

BOTICHELLI AZERBAIJAN™

VERY HAPPY TO USE İT ! THANK YOU VERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌

Bubba's Fine Foods

I've been super impressed with this software... and it's free. As far as free apps go, this one is perhaps the most useful out there. If you care about profits in your Shopify store (and you should!), add this to your store!

May 9, 2021

We are thrilled that you enjoy the benefits of BeProfit.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can make the app even better for you.

P.S. - We've updated the price plans so we can keep making awesome new features. But for you, as one of our very first customers, the app will remain free. Enjoy!

LIVF Pet Supplies

Amazing app, very handy! BeProfit made it possible to track our costs in an easy and clear way.
Keep up the good work!

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much!

La boutique béry

Without a doubt, BeProfit is the most important app you need. I plan to have Shopify stores for many years, and BeProfit will always be the very first app I will install. You always know your net profit in real time. The most important metric to know. No need to calculate anything manually, with the risk of making mistakes. Visually, BeProfit is spectacular! Full of relevant graphics, full of essential statistics you need to know. BeProfit 's customer service is excellent: they answer your questions quickly, and they even make BeProfit evolve according to our needs, which is really cool. Also, most of the dashboards & reports are fully customizable, what more could you ask for.
I've been a store owner for 2 years now, and honestly this app was missing in my daily life! Now I am much more profitable because of it! Congratulations to the entire Become team, you have created the most important app for a store owner!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback!
Our whole team is super excited to hear that BeProfit is helping your business be more profitable - that's precisely our mission!
Please don't forget that we are always here to offer any assistance you may need. And of course, we're always open to hearing your suggestions on how we can make BeProfit even better😄

Poli Coffee

a must have app for ecommerce! Works great and flows with integrations, organize all numbers in a beautiful designed dashboard. Gives a lot of insights which are the key to a successful business.

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions.

Green Beans Toys

This app is absolutely fantastic. It allows me to keep an eye on profit, overall and item/date specific. I can view the data instantly without having to track anything myself. I've tested out creating some automated reports and they work great. They are constantly improving the app by adding additional features and it seems they are receptive to feedback and suggestions from users. Recommend this app without a doubt.

May 3, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

LucentDecors

Very good App..great interface. Hopefully, this will give us a great view of our store finances in one place.

May 3, 2021

We're excited that our Shopify calculator will be with you on your journey to success.
Thanks for your review, our support team is here if you ever need a hand.😊

Fire & Luxe

This app is perfect to keep track of everything in one place and provides a ton of information missing from the basic Shopify plan. I don't have to keep track of everything in my own spreadsheets anymore and look up information in different areas and work it out manually. Highly recommended and a must have app in my opinion, and the support team is great! Amber

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Forest Ink

We love the app use it in every meeting. I love that it gives me an easy to read visual on our profitability. I wish it had options to manually add different channel sales for a more complete model. We have multiple channels that couldn't be synced even if an integration existed and would love to be able to manually add these each month to see a complete picture. I think that feature would make a huge impact for us. Highly recommend the app if you want a clear picture of your P/L looking forward to seeing what these guys add in the future.

April 29, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, it means a lot to us! We're always working to improve your profit calculator dashboard - your feature suggestion is already in the works, stay tuned. In the meantime, please keep on enjoying the app and let us know if you need anything!