Lifetime Profit Calc & Reports

Lifetime Profit Calc & Reports

by BeProfit

Track & export true profit reports, order metrics & expenses

TFTWood

I was considering upgrading my Shopify plan to get better reports, so I could see my real profit margins easier... no need now. This App is fantastic! I love how it links up with Facebook advertising too so I don't have to manually figure out my margins after those advertising expenses.

November 29, 2020

Thank you! We're so glad to have helped you save you the cost of upgrading your Shopify plan and to give you the in-depth reports you were looking for. Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you have any questions or more feedback. Our support team is here to help :)

Paw warehouse shop

Great application, it basically takes all your manual tracking and automates everything. calculates your spend on facebook google and lots of other marketing channels! The live chat comes in pretty handy as i had little trouble setting everything up correctly, but when Raphael and Amit helped me out it took me as little as 5 minutes to get everything set up. Thanks guys!

November 26, 2020

We're thrilled that the app is so useful for you. Let our Support Team know if you have any questions or suggested features!

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

This app does the exact calculations on profit and expenses that I've been looking for and makes it really easy to export data for my business accounting. Customer support was also very responsive - recommend this app for all.

November 26, 2020

We appreciate the valuable feedback, thank you! The 'export reports' function is one of our favorites also 😀
Let our Support Team know if you have any questions or suggested features!

KaTanikids

Great app! Does all the calculation for me and most important I don't need use excel anymore! SUPER RECCOMENDED !!!

November 22, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback! One of our goals in making this profit calculator was to make it easy for Shopify sellers like yourself to track their finances (without Excel!). Our Support Team is here if you need anything ☺️

Meat Artisan

Great customer support and very responsive to custom reports needed. Would highly recommend this app for specific details needed on item level profits

November 19, 2020

We're happy to hear that you were able to get the reports you were looking for! Thanks for the great review - enjoy using the profit calculator 😊

gypsycrush

Simply put - the exact data you want to see in your morning routine, and a great way to export and analyze lifetime value of your customers.
Great support as well, seems like this app is on the right path of staying in my app list ^_^

November 19, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback, we're thrilled that you find the export reports feature so useful!
We'll continue working hard to keep our profit calculator app at the top of your list🙂

Depawtment

Great app, constantly improving and listening to feedback. Would recommend to anyone starting to make consistent sales to keep track of their expenses.

November 19, 2020

We're so happy to hear that the BeProfit lifetime profit calculator is helping you track your store's expenses. Our Support Team is always here if you ever have questions or need assistance!😎

Bliss Home Market

This app, helps give me a clear picture of my profit and loss and cash flow in one place. I like that I don't have to login to quickbooks every time I want to assess my financials.

November 3, 2020

We are so glad you were able to use our app BeProfit - Profit Tracker to get a dashboard to rival QuickBooks. This is exactly why we created the app so that users can see their profit, loss and cash flow in one place! Hope you continue to enjoy using it 😊

Design. Create. Love.

Very detailed. Easy to use. Nicely laid out. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to dig a little deeper into your financials and begin to make thoughtful and informed decisions on your business.

October 29, 2020

Awesome! We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

HVȆTTCHI

This application will be one of the top in shopify apps, it has a lot of Potential, we have suggested few features and they were added within 24rs! i don't think should be for free! other apps charge between 5$ to 15$ for just little features! Good luck Raphael and the team! :) can't wait to see the upgraded expenses page!

October 29, 2020

We really appreciate your review as well as your helpful feedback on the app. Being a new app, feedback like this is extremely valuable - we hope you like the new expenses page (we're busy building it as we speak!) 😊

Previous 1