BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

by Become

Track & export true profit reports, order metrics & expenses

nano. Die Zahnbürste.

BeProfit is my go-to app to see how my business performs. I track all my costs with it (recurring costs, one-time costs, my facebook and google ad spent). The dashboard is lean and show all important KPIs. Highly recommended!

February 28, 2021

Thank you!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

HandynTrendy

Helpful and clean app, got required and much needed features. Good job and continue to improve the app.

February 25, 2021

Keep enjoying the app!

Favorite Finds Shop

For now, the app is excellent. Does it have bugs? Yes. But every day I open it and find one of them fixed. I haven't tested the customer support yet, but it really does help to keep the book. I know it will cease being free at a point, but thanks to them, I'll know how much spare money I have to afford it

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to us!
We're working hard to make BeProfit better so you can enjoy the best profit calculator on Shopify.
Our support team is here for anything you may need. Keep enjoying the app! 😎

Roca Boutique

Powerful tool for analytics and profit, easy to use and excellent client service (quickly replies).

February 18, 2021

Funpods

Very efficient application for accounting and results of your activity. I use it on several stores and it is great. On top of that, the team is responsive and attentive. I recommend this app.

February 15, 2021

It means a lot to us to know that our free profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying BeProfit! we are here for anything you need 😊

Bottega Sicana

Don't be fooled by the fact that it is a free app. With just a few clicks and prompt support I have achieved precise management control.

February 15, 2021

Dexedshop

Great customer service, superior app to many others that are also paid... this app is free and is superior to many others... thanks

February 11, 2021

Keep enjoying the app!

Noho Nani Mai

I've been using this app for about a month to help me with taxes and our cash flow and it's a powerhouse! I would highly recommend it, I love it!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to give you the best profit margin calculator possible - your feedback means a lot.
Our support team is here if you need anything 😀

Dapper Horse

I was skeptical since it is FREE. However, it has exceeded our expectations. Gives you the key metrics at a glance. The interface is user friendly. I needed a minor change and tech support responded quickly and made the change. First-class product.

February 8, 2021

Keep enjoying BeProfit!

LuxeHomeSource

INCREDIBLE. EVERYTHING. Especially for a newbie like me. Aspiring serial entrepreneur over here. Keep it up

February 7, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us, thank you😄
Our goal is to make tracking expenses and profits easier for you!
Keep enjoying the app.