BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moon Magic

Location Singapore

The perfect app to have all the company's figures in view.
Super clear, perfect to use and clever data setting options to ideally map actual costs. The support answers immediately and takes care of all issues absolutely outstanding and with passion! Best customer support I ever had! The whole BeProfit team is super open-minded so that everyone has the perfect app in the end. I definitely recommend it!

Shed Leather

Location Australia

I needed help with shipping and Liora explained patiently the steps to help me through. Great customer service .Thankyou

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this great feedback! We're glad our customer service could assist you! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.

SEELENlook

Location Germany

Hammer Tool um die Zahlen im Überblick zu behalten und Erfolg/Misserfolg zu analysieren. Toller Support mit blitzschneller Reaktion. Ein Muss für jeden Onlineshop.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing review! We're glad you find our tool useful :)

neurogena.co.uk

support is amazing, Liora from support team solved my problem instantly, I could not image my bussiness without this app

June 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Cheers :)

Telmo & Jayden

Location France

The app is really clean, the metrics are in real time and the customer service is the best. I recommend this app for anyone who want to know their metrics, so they can make better decisions.

June 2, 2022

You just made our day! Cheers for the great feedback, keep tracking your profit and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Cutethingo

Location Norway

Very good app, use it everyday! Perfect for tracking and thats a must-have. Exactly what i was looking for

May 25, 2022

This is the review we were looking for! 😊 Cheers for the awesome feedback, let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Puffin Drinkwear

The right amount of robust features while still be user friendly and easy to use. 5 stars for providing greater visibility for our financials.

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review! We're always keen to make improvements and add new valuable features to BeProfit; if you have any suggestions - do let us know! :)

Premium Body Armor

This is probably the most complete analytics package out there for Shopify. Terrific customer support, simple to use settings and all my info at a glance.

May 10, 2022

BOOM! What a great review, your feedback means a lot to us! Keep enjoying our profit analysis app and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with😀

Accuprese

Liora was very keen and up to date with me when my metrics were off with some ads but they got everything done in a few minutes! They are so responsive and fast! Highly recommend this team and app!

April 19, 2022

Our pleasure! We're always thrilled to help. Do let us know if you ever need anything else. Cheers :)

Produits-Favoris

This is the best app on the Shopifyapp store! Easy to setup and pleasant to use. The support team with Liora, Raphael and Dianiel is just amazing!

April 13, 2022

Liora, Raphael and Daniel send their best. Kudos for the best review, we're more than happy to help! 🙂 keep optimizing your profits and let us know if there's anything you need. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25