Live Chat & Support Helpdesk

Free Gorgias alternative! Email, Instagram, Messenger & more

Free

Zimlay

Adarsh has been awesome in resolving the issue and within mins he helped us get started with chat. Highly recommended..

SEOUL PURPLE

The BEST app. This app is what I needed the most since I'm handling over 3 social media platforms and I need to answer messages all day. I tried a lot apps/software but this one is amazing. The messages is realtime and convenient. Love it!! Thank you so much~

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it and means a lot to us. Please write to us with any questions you have as sid@berrysupport.com

Loving Foods

Great app and great customer service. Mobile access coming soon as well. Very happy with this software so far.

December 12, 2021

Thank you for the great review Loving Foods. The mobile app is launching soon and will let you serve your customers when you are on the move!

Sanities

Our e-commerce store has over 5 full-time support agents. With so many channels and social media, it was very difficult for us to track all the conversations. We like a lot what Berry support does. It literally saved us 2-4 hours per day. Highly recommended for stores that support multiple channels.